“You are all gonna freak out!”

Soldato
This is going to be along the lines of cortana, which is quite a cool feature that actually works too but nobody uses because its not quicker than just clicking/typing whatever it is you want.

Soldato
Well with the massive take off of VOIP (so Skype, etc.) I'd say most people do own a headset or such like.

It's just a pain, sometimes, to put it on rather than type.

M.

Soldato
do you need a microphone for cortana? if so, would assume many desktop users like myself don't have one

99.9% of laptops do though, and I bet the number of laptops outweigh the number of desktops in a home environment 20 to 1. Obviously offices are a different story.

I'm fairly sure you can type a search just like you can with Google Search on Android (no idea about Siri).

Caporegime
It's going to be an AI. When you switch it on and log in, it will say "Hello <name>. It's a lovely day outside, weather is going to be 20C with a slight breeze. Now, I've opened up Google Chrome and Gmail for you, so you're ready to get started. Is there anything else I can help you with at the moment?"

Soldato
It's going to be an AI. When you switch it on and log in, it will say "Hello <name>. It's a lovely day outside, weather is going to be 20C with a slight breeze. Now, I've opened up Google Chrome and Gmail for you, so you're ready to get started. Is there anything else I can help you with at the moment?"

And then it will start blurting out racist comments and change your desktop wallpaper to a picture of Hitler. :eek:

Soldato
Probably something else useless il never use,Such as Cortana..disabled that crap straight away.

OR

Maybe its more privacy invasive features they're adding.

Back
Top Bottom