**** you music industry

Soldato
I don't see why people are asking retarded questions like 'why put it on Youtube in the 1st place?'. He can upload it and set the viewing criteria himself so he can choose which people see it. My God this is meant to be a computer forum but reading some replies here makes me think that some users are senile old farts.

Soldato
I don't see why people are asking retarded questions like 'why put it on Youtube in the 1st place?'. He can upload it and set the viewing criteria himself so he can choose which people see it. My God this is meant to be a computer forum but reading some replies here makes me think that some users are senile old farts.

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooh

someones cranky :p

Soldato
As for hosting the video on youtube, as I mentioned in the OP, it was marked as private, so only those I chose to send it to get to see it. It would have been nice to let my grandparents see it, seeing as Granddad was too ill to leave the house and neither of them could come to, what will most likely be, the only wedding of a grandson they will see in their lifetimes.

The fact its a Private video is likely the main objection by YouTube's automated system.

I can fully understood why you've made it private, I did the same for a little wedding video I put together for my cousin. FYI for anyone in this thread who doesn't know, you can upload anything to YouTube and share it privately with up to 50 people. So if you want to put up videos of family and friends without the world seeing it, then its one thing you can do.

When you have a private video though that has copyrighted content, often they will impose more restrictions on it than a public video because it will be deemed that people are misusing the service by sharing whatever they want in private.

Soldato
Youtube makes perfect sense, million times easier for everyone involved (and HD!) than a DVD. I can't even remember the last time I used a DVD player, let alone burnt one.

Man of Honour

Excuse me but I'm an old fart and I actually read what he said, it's kids who skip read.

For those that missed it - it's was on You Tube and it's Private.

Permabanned

Don't bother, I posted pretty much what you said to pretty much no avail. I don't think it's possible to make it clearer for them.

Soldato
That Youtube anti-copyright thing doesn't work that well at all. A friend of mine had trouble with Youtube removing videos of his that it claimed contained copyrighted music. Fair enough, they did, but he was the composer and performer and the music was 100% his. So just whose copyright did they think he was breaching?

Soldato
Excuse me but I'm an old fart and I actually read what he said, it's kids who skip read.

For those that missed it - it's was on You Tube and it's Private.

I blame Twitter and Facebook. Kids of today can barley read more than a few lines of text. ;)

Why put it on youtube anyway, who wants to see ur wedding video.

Nobody wants to read your bad grammar drivel either. :p

Man of Honour
Quoted post since removed

I don't understand what you're getting at :confused:
I've got well over 100 videos on You Tube and it's never cost me a penny.
I don't get how you have linked the OPs problem with them being 'Jews' (tight with money).

Back
Top Bottom