*** You Want Value??? OcUK Value!!! ***

Soldato
So very tempted on the P35! I'll be sure to do a mini-review if I do get one, since there's no English review sites have it listed and unfortunately I'm unable to read Chinese.

When can we expect them to arrive in stock?

Soldato
From one review

BIOS settings, the processor clock can be set up to 700 MHz, the processor from 1.23125 V voltage can be set and the highest 1.58125 V, in addition DRAM voltage option +0.05 V to +0.35 V, the chip group could be carried out by setting the minimum 1.25 V up to the maximum 1.850 V, the authors tested its ability to overclock about 560 MHz FSB, but without losing performance.

Soldato
OcUK Value JWT-N570 SLI nForce 570 SLI (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

MB-002-OK_400.jpg

The combination of NVIDIA nForce® MCPs and GeForce® GPUs deliver the ultimate PC gaming experience. Revolutionary platform innovation that allows users to intelligently scale graphics performance by combining multiple NVIDIA graphics solutions. SLI-Certified components deliver unmatched performance and compatibility with NVIDIA nForce based motherboards

Available for Pre-Order Now !!!

These three are just the start of what we hope to be a very successful relationship, they are expected to arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. There will be more boards appearing in the range over the following weeks

A S775 AMD System? Nice! :o

Soldato
Obviously we'll have to wait to see how the OCuKV IP35-Pro tests out, but the rather weedy N/B chipset cooler doesn't inspire confidence and, at £80 delivered, it's not that cheap, given that the ASUS P5K SE and Abit IP35 are available for £65 Incl. and the only thing it seems to have as a USP at that price point is the dual ethernet controllers.

The VRM also looks a bit limp-wristed, but you can't really tell from pictures. We'll see in due course.

[Edit]I'd also be very surprised if Abit don't query the name as it's identical to theirs and the possibilties for confusion are pretty obvious[/Edit]

Last edited:
Associate

These three are just the start of what we hope to be a very successful relationship, they are expected to arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. There will be more boards appearing in the range over the following weeks

Orderdered a ip35 pro on the 12th still on pre- order, in plenty of time for christmas my lilly white a%%. Now have a week off and no new mobo to play with not a happy bunny:mad::mad:

Associate
Mmm, bit mixed thoughts on this. Looks like a nice board and everything, although the cooling could be better. However, for the price, you might as well buy the Asus P5K or MSI P35 Neo2 FR. :(

Back
Top Bottom