*** You Want Value??? OcUK Value!!! ***

Soldato
Think it's going to need something on the mosfets, Thermalright HR-09 maybe? Either way, will be very interested to see how these clock for the money.

There's no point sticking an HR-09 on a budget board - either this will work out of the box or it won't. The reviews/tests from the Chinese/Singapore magazines etc. look excellent, so I'm very keen to get my hands on one.

It should be a bit cheaper than the branded ones though or what's the point?

Soldato
Hmmm ill review this thread with interest, every single 'budget' jap mainboard I have ever used in my life has always been barely stable at stock and overclocking is hit and miss being generous, iv used and built enough systems in my time (100's) to know to NEVER EVER buy cheaptastic boards, they always ruin a pc and end up replacing them anyways.

However OCUK may have sourced a good bunch of stock here and they may indeed be bargins, as said ill sit back and watch this, see if it can be done.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
not budget and not Japanese ;)

Chinese and mid range in China, lined up against Gigabyte primarily

Hopefully we have found a rough diamond here, as I said before they are an OEM manufacturer for some of the world's biggest players so the build quality shouldnt be a question..

For those of you who read Chinese ;)

Won top award on that test and is the only recommended board with Crossfire and Raid support too

oh & they are here! big orange truck just dropped them off :D

526mhz max fsb on that test if I'm reading that right, sweet.

Not that it really matters, but does the board have furniture in the subtle Abit-esque type colours as on the Oc website or garish-Gigabyte as per that review?

Last edited:
Associate
yes, assuming that the first selection of boards perform as well as expected and we have no issues with supply or returns...they have a full range of boards which I am cherry picking from at the moment...

Nice one :)

One looks strangely like the EVGA nForce 630 OC, could it be the same one!!??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom