Your Clubs Targets - Supporters View!

Soldato
Wolves - Survival again I think

Although, I think we should be aiming for survival that doesnt include a tense last day. Last couple of years, aiming for 17th has been fine. I think we need to start aiming a little higher. Couple more signings (LB/CB), and that shouldnt be impossible.

Associate
Stoke

- Aim for a top 10 finish

- Give the FA cup a real go again next year, was absolutely ecstatic last year to be in London with all the buzz of Stoke playing (despite the loss, the Bolton game was still in my mind)

- Europa = see if we can do a Fulham

Signings:

Palacios would be perfect for our midfield.
Another winger to cover for pennant/etherington.
Jerome would be a good signing also
I'd like to see Hitzelsperger at Stoke also, I believe he's unattached atm

I am probably being quite unrealistic, but with the Stoke fans behind them and some solid signings (Woodgate if he keeps fit could be a blessing for Europa/Cup fixtures) I think they could have another brilliant season.

Also, I would like some of the pundits to get the **** off of Stoke's back about them being a 'rugby side', its starting to grate when other teams play 3 DMs.

Soldato
Forest -

I'm sure the club say promotion, but I think we'll struggle for a play off place.

Would have felt more confident had Verhoek not ran back to Holland, the little nancy boy. Derbyshire is a decent signing and I'd like to see a left back and Ishmael Miller arrive too.

Soldato
Forest

Playoffs again. If it were last year with this squad I'd say automatic but the league is so strong this year. As Syph said with Verhoek we might have walked it with a quality striker, less confident of getting someone of Verhoek's quality in now. Mummy's boy.

Back
Top Bottom