Your Clubs Targets - Supporters View!

Soldato
Man United - 20th league title, FA Cup win (it's been a while) and get to the CL semis.

Main thing I want this season is to establish a regular midfield rotation that works and build a solid defence that communicates well with De Gea.

Associate
Hull City - Top half finish knocking on the door of the playoffs with maybe a decent run in a cup comp, last 8 or something would be nice. Would also be nice to beat Leeds home and away :)

Caporegime
In the pre-match interview against Villarreal last week Moyes said his aim as Everton manager was to win silverware, he said the aim of Everton (the board) was a top half finish.

I'm going with Moyes's hopes this season and they should be that ever season. Win a cup, FA or League, we have a chance in both. And a respectable league finish, 7th again.

Soldato
Ideally promotion, if not then as close as possible (ie. improvment on last couple of years (11th and 9th)).

Failing that, would be nice to see some good/entertaining football for once. We've made a pretty good start on that one so far!

Edit - Brentford

Last edited:
Associate
Aston Villa - Top 10 Finish and try to get far in a cup, hopefully win the FA Cup for the 8th time.

I agree with this, but have a fear that's going to be worse. Not been this underwhelmed by the start of a season before.
Saying that maybe its just classic Brummie pessimism.

Man of Honour
+1

But top 4 > Trophy

Sad state affairs for our club, can't even make the top 2 or win a decent cup (let alone our own one) any more. :(

I said top 4 or trophy because top4 is no longer the minimum requirement; until this season it was but with the strengthening that MC/Liverpool have done, finishing outside the top 4 wouldn't necessarily be viewed as a failure by me any more if it was accompanied by a trophy.

I was tempted to say the minimum requirement was european qualification, but to be honest I think 5th place and no trophy wouldn't be good enough.

Soldato
Middlesbrough

Top half, challenging for play-offs. Mowbray had us playing some really good stuff at the end of last season and we were top 4 on form. If we can replicate some of that that we've got a chance at the top 6.

Associate
Liverpool.

Top four and win one of the other two cups we are involved in.

And oh i don't remember the last time we won against Arsenal so would love to also see that

Soldato
Personally I would forgo Man Utd's 20th title to win the CL again (with SAF) as long as the club didnt drop out of the top 2/3 in the league, obviously the double would be spectacular ( however it would count for squat if Kenny or Mancini lifted the title instead lol)

A long run in the CC and FAC for the kids - and given the time table for the CC aim to reach the final

Back
Top Bottom