Your current Fish tank Setups!

Soldato
It's just had it 3 months bath in vingear, (looks like i just dug it out of the ground lol) whilst doing a dosing of Fluconazole in my system so not needed for a week or so.

Soldato
No lol, all cleaned up now and ready to put back in on sunday, the fluconazole has had enough time to get well into my system.

What was you treating for?

Had to dose chemiclean on my tank last week red slime took over for some reason, have always had it in my fuge but it decided to go in a rampage. Fantastic stuff chemiclean.

Back to the skimmers tho, my deltec has been really wierd recently. The waterlevel keeps randomly going up and down, its like theres a problem with the controller. Unfortunatly this has the knock on effect of sucking in enough water that it sets off my tunze ato and then when it throws all the water back out it sets off the high level alarm.

Is driving me insane :(

Soldato
No, i use a clarisea filter.

Its not a water tension problem i dont think, i just think the controller for some reason is starting to fail and is randomly increasing/decreasing the pump speed.

Soldato
What was you treating for?

Had to dose chemiclean on my tank last week red slime took over for some reason, have always had it in my fuge but it decided to go in a rampage. Fantastic stuff chemiclean.

Back to the skimmers tho, my deltec has been really wierd recently. The waterlevel keeps randomly going up and down, its like theres a problem with the controller. Unfortunatly this has the knock on effect of sucking in enough water that it sets off my tunze ato and then when it throws all the water back out it sets off the high level alarm.

Is driving me insane :(

GHA, i have high bio load and feed well, fluc sorts it out.

Won't go back to deltec after having a nyos, only thing you can hear in my tank is the fans on the radions.

Please can you tell me if my GF's stank is overstocked,

Fluval 240 litre aquarium

Currently changing 20/25% water bi-weekly.

Fish

11 Black Neon Tetra
13 Rummy Nose Tetra
5 Roberts Rose Tetra
5 Neon Tetra
5 Cory
2 Pleco
1 Harlequin

= 42 Fish

Personally I think she is at her limit but she keeps wanting to add more, can she get away with adding anymore?

Back
Top Bottom