Your one favourite film of all time

Soldato
I didn't put Jaws as my number 1 but gave it a special mention and pleased to see it's name mentioned so ofter here. I think like all the best films they elvolve as you keep coming back.

When I was a kid I liked Jaws because it was a movie about a giant killer shark, watching it as an adult you realise it is actually about a man stuck in the middle of a nightmare situation and asked to step up and deal with it.

Last edited:
Associate
I agree MookJong, it's less horror, more like an adventure. I also recommend the Jaws Log (book), its about the making of Jaws.

Associate
Dumb & Dumber

No matter where I am, what I am doing or what mood I am in if it comes on ill watch it... Always wet myslef... closley followed by Me, Myself and Irene...

Ohh Jim Carey..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The Matrix.

One of the few films that can be watched an endless amount of times and it's still amazing both in terms of special effects and story.

Caporegime
John Carpenter's "The Thing".

I love Sci-Fi, and everything about this is brilliant. The cast, the dialogue, the acting, the old-school organic effects (no CGI back then).

V F

V F

Soldato
The Matrix.

One of the few films that can be watched an endless amount of times and it's still amazing both in terms of special effects and story.

I'm also going to go out there and say that I also really really like Matrix Reloaded. Just love the Merovingi's character and that whole scene with the staircase.

Yes, of course. Who has time? Who has time? But then if we never *take* time, how can we have time?

Cause and effect.

Back
Top Bottom