Your personality type

Soldato
'On a free night I like to'

Well it depends a lot on the night lol, so saying i stay in or go out is very understated to what i actually do... Fail test tbh.

Soldato
I thought it was a bunch of crap to start with the questions were a little extreme and I had trouble deciding which I preferred as most of the questions I could have sat on the fence. However when finished I was surprised how accurate the result was.

I was 50/50 on all of the traits except thinking/feeling where I was 90% thinking, which is about right, I'm pretty neutral to everything and am not led by my emotions.

The "Craftsman" ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.

Oh and those complaining about registration: Have you never heard of bugmenot?

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't believe in any of these.

Once at work we did this Strength Deployment Inventory which required you to do pretty much the same thing - answer a bunch of questions and it calculated a colour for you - your colour representing your personality and your emotional make up. Thing is, depending on my mood/situation I would answer the questions differently which created new results every time.

This is therefore subjective and innacurate.

Soldato
I don't believe in any of these.

Once at work we did this Strength Deployment Inventory which required you to do pretty much the same thing - answer a bunch of questions and it calculated a colour for you - your colour representing your personality and your emotional make up. Thing is, depending on my mood/situation I would answer the questions differently which created new results every time.

This is therefore subjective and innacurate.
No, you're subjective and innacurate, not the test.

Associate
So you can't base a rigid and generalising test on a persons personality.

Well, you can, just peoples personalities tend to be very changeable. I've done this test twice on different sites (one which used 3 options, third being some of the time) and got the same result both times. Mainly because I answer the questions how I act most of the time, not how I'm currently feeling. You only get out of these tests what you put in.

You also change over time, values you previously held in life are subject to change as is your mentality toward life and actions in general. On the whole though the MBTI should give you a good basis on which to analyse your current way of thinking and perceiving life. It's not a trick, it's not telling you that the moon is in your anus and as a result you should hook up with a Leo on the 21st of the month. It's just telling you, based on what you tell it, a brief psychometric evaluation on you as an individual.

Soldato
Sweet Jesus.

If you can't be bothered to create an account which takes 5 seconds because you can spam in any random details in, or use the link provided by pho: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypersonality.info

Then your quoting of someone saying "create an account meh" takes just as long as making one. The only thing is the answering of like 75 questions takes a few minutes. It isn't a big deal.

Soldato
http://action55.mypersonality.info

ISTJ - The "Examiner"
ISTJs are responsible, loyal and hard working. They have an acute sense of right and wrong and work hard at preserving established norms and traditions. Because of their deep sense of duty they are dedicated to everything they do and are very dependable. ISTJs care deeply for those closest to them.

Details

Preferences
Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Judging

Temperament
SJ (Protector)

ISTJ Population
Total: 12%
Male: 15.5%
Female: 8.5%

Primary Function
Introverted Sensing

Secondary Function
Extraverted Thinking

Tertiary Function
Introverted Feeling

Least Function
Extraverted Intuition

Thought I'd be more "feeling" but it's generally true. Not sure if I like myself :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom