Your personality type

Soldato
ISTP - The "Craftsman"

ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.

Details

Preferences
Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Perceiving

Temperament
SP (Creator)

ISTP Population
Total: 9%
Male: 11.5%
Female: 6.5%

Primary Function
Introverted Thinking

Secondary Function
Extraverted Sensing

Tertiary Function
Introverted Intuition

Least Function
Extraverted Feeling

Associate
63% introverted
68% intuition
68% feeling
89% perceiving

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

INFP - The "Dreamer"

Associate
INTP - The "Engineer"

INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.

It's not bad, I think it what it is useful for is divining your dominant personality as most people embody many more states.

A few people have already criticised some of the questions/answers, I agree to an extent that some were not so well desiged as most people given the choice would have said 'both', such as enjoying time in alone or with friends, i tend to do a mix of both.

But as an overall look i think it's pretty accurate, just don't expect it to reflect the depth of personality you've developed in your lifetime.

Permabanned
Accurate :)

Coolest list ever

Fictional INTPs (Characters)

* Ash - Alien
* Avon - Blake's 7
* Brian Griffin - Family Guy :D
* Data - Start Trek: The Next Generation
* Dr. Susan Lewis - E.R. TV show
* Filburt - Rocko's Modern Life
* Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager

Associate
create account meh :(

Instead, I just guessed at a common one:
username123
password

which worked :D

"INTP - The "Engineer"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual) Primary Function: Introverted Thinking
Population: 2.5% (4% male, 1% female)"

68% introverted, 58% intuition, 74% thinking and 68% perceiving.

Yep just about sums me up,
INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.
is definately me.

I did find a couple of the questions difficlt to answer, namely 1, 2, 3, 19, 21, 22, 50 and 57.

Back
Top Bottom