You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Soldato
Kate Upton ;):eek:
Kendra Wilkinson :eek:

And for the non-dirty ones....

Erika Christensen
Isla Fisher
Pixie Lott

I would need a list of 10 a least though, as there's just over a 1000 in my \Celebs folder.....

Last edited:
Permabanned
Definitely not Scarlett Johannson. I read that she takes HIV tests twice a year. Wouldn't want to shag something that gets ****** more often than she washes.

Commissario
I'm quite surprised that so many people have mentioned Scarlett Johansson as well. Granted, she has a cracking set of front bumpers but has anyone actually looked at her face? She can't be considered pretty or even slightly attractive by any stretch of the imagination.

Soldato
Scarlett - She is reasonably attractive I suppose....but not fantastic.
She has quite big lips - which would be a lot of fun - and is the main reason a lot of guys seem to go for her...... same as Angelina Jolie (who is actually rather strange looking too - and not anywhere near as attractive as some people make out, if people would actually bother to look at the non-air brushed mag stuff of her).

Strangely enough, Scarletts bottom teeth are terrible looking for an American, but I wouldn't mention it :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Keira Knightley and Salma Hayek are flat chested though, pretty sure Ryder is too

Salma Hayek is flat chested?? :confused:

This flat chested you mean?

salmahayekboobshair.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom