alison brie ( Community )
Odette Annable ( the unborn + House )
Isabel Lucas ( Before Transformers )

Soldato
no order of preference

Claudia Black
Carrie Fisher (back in the day...)
Zooey Deschanel
Rachel Weisz (jodhpurs in the mummy were enough)
Gillian Anderson (the aforementioned original moonpig)

v0n

v0n

Soldato
]I'm quite surprised that so many people have mentioned Scarlett Johansson as well. Granted, she has a cracking set of front bumpers but has anyone actually looked at her face?

Thank you. Yes, she does photoshop well for covers, but oh my god, that girl is one Mr.Potato nose away from looking like a runner up in a miss beetroot farm pageant somewhere in Ukraine.

I honestly don't understand the obsession, she was even type casted as village pumpkin/country girl most of her early career because of the "commoner" looks.

(awaits obligatory fat-geek-would-not-hit-that.jpg)

Last edited:
Associate
First of all I had real hard time thinking, then all of a sudden my mind ran free.

Thanks guys for reminding me, and I do have to thank google for some of the pictures too.:cool:

Soldato
This reminds me of the old joke :

A man is sitting at home talking to his wife and the subject of "the list" came up. They agreed that they could both come up with a list of 5 people they were allowed to sleep with while marriage with the others full permission. The wife thinks about things and comes up with Brad Pitt, Sean Connery, Justin Bieber, Eric Bana and Russell Grant. The husband thinks things over next and comes up with his list, your mum, your friend Carol, that blond woman in number 37, your sister Claire and that young girl who works in the post office.

Soldato
i say all the women mentioned here are flat chested........ now post away with the evidence to prove me wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom