You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Man of Honour
You mean the one showing how she is more flat-chested than most men? :p

A friend of mins started showing interest in birds with chests like that, eventually he was sucking ****. True story. He didn't like it though, which makes it even funnier now he is married (to a flat chested woman).

One

One

Soldato
Well it's been two years since I posted in this thread so I think I'm entitled to a small update - with a couple of additions I'm pretty sure no one else has thought of:

1) Stays the same - the epitome of all things hot, Summer Glau:
Summer-Glau2.jpg

Lol, if she shaved her head she'd be in Pilkington territory.

Soldato
there are some very attractive women in this thread but i am attracted to a girl down my local far more than anyone of them. if only i could grow a pair and ask her out.

Associate
there are some very attractive women in this thread but i am attracted to a girl down my local far more than anyone of them. if only i could grow a pair and ask her out.

It literally is a case of just doing it. If you get knocked back then you suffer a mild humiliation for a few moments and then all aboard the bus, move on. If it's a punt then you have nothing to lose. Scary **** but take the leap and goodness knows you may get a pleasant surprise. Many 'stunning' women actually suffer from a lack of approaches simply because people think they're too good to ask. Just....ask and ye shall be set free. Free from not knowing and free from wondering 'what if I'd just...' and never knowing if you'd be getting a yes and then finding out more. Go for it.

Soldato
It literally is a case of just doing it. If you get knocked back then you suffer a mild humiliation for a few moments and then all aboard the bus, move on. If it's a punt then you have nothing to lose. Scary **** but take the leap and goodness knows you may get a pleasant surprise. Many 'stunning' women actually suffer from a lack of approaches simply because people think they're too good to ask. Just....ask and ye shall be set free. Free from not knowing and free from wondering 'what if I'd just...' and never knowing if you'd be getting a yes and then finding out more. Go for it.

you're spot on but she's 10 yrs younger and oh i just don't know lol i think i'll just settle for a it's not gonna happen.

Associate
you're spot on but she's 10 yrs younger and oh i just don't know lol i think i'll just settle for a it's not gonna happen.

My other half is 9 years my junior and she approached me. Go figure, right? Seriously chap, bite the bullet. Nothing terrible will happen apart from a short lived bruised ego or one seriously and potentially longer term magically polished one. I genuinely believe this.

Back
Top Bottom