You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Soldato
it's not so much the fear of rejection it's more the awkwaaaaard when i see her again, which is most saturdays. anyway, we shall see. i've derailed the thread here :p

Soldato
it's not so much the fear of rejection it's more the awkwaaaaard when i see her again, which is most saturdays. anyway, we shall see. i've derailed the thread here :p

It will only be awkward for a few weeks. At the worst, you asked her out, she turned you down. It's not like your confessing your undying love and presenting your lopped off ear.

Soldato
Lol, if she shaved her head she'd be in Pilkington territory.

Eh?

I think I'm watching her right now on Alphas

She plays the character Skylar Adams in two episodes - not that I'm a big fan and keep track of her or anything. . . . . . :o

there are some very attractive women in this thread but i am attracted to a girl down my local far more than anyone of them. if only i could grow a pair and ask her out.

Go for it dude, what's the worst that could happen? You spend the rest of your life asking yourself - "what if" . . . . . . . . .

Soldato
1)Salma Hayek
2)Jessica Jane Clement
3)Ana Ivanovic
4)Michelle Keegan
5)Amy Lee

Shame I couldn't fit Nazaneen Ghaffar or Lucy Verasamy on there. :(

Right, I'm binning Jessica Jane Clement and replacing her with a woman who I've just fallen in love with.

Just seen a woman called Bridget Regan on Person Of Interest on C5 tonight.

167982.jpg

Stunning.

I'm also getting rid of Michelle Keegan and replacing her with Nazaneen Ghaffar.

Amended:

1)Salma Hayek
2)Bridget Regan
3)Ana Ivanovic
4)Amy Lee
5)Nazaneen Ghaffar

Permabanned
Right, I'm binning Jessica Jane Clement and replacing her with a woman who I've just fallen in love with.

Just seen a woman called Bridget Regan on Person Of Interest on C5 tonight.

167982.jpg

Stunning.

I'm also getting rid of Michelle Keegan and replacing her with Nazaneen Ghaffar.

Amended:

1)Salma Hayek
2)Bridget Regan
3)Ana Ivanovic
4)Amy Lee
5)Nazaneen Ghaffar

Bridget Regan played Kahlan Amnell in Legend of the Seeker:

ef88e7465725cb1ea3000f5fcf9ed65d.jpg

Which also starred Tabrett Bethell who is arguably hotter:

338c9a403d806a927a153a4c0bcd4fb8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom