You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Soldato
I'm also getting rid of Michelle Keegan and replacing her with Nazaneen Ghaffar.

Amended:

1)Salma Hayek
2)Bridget Regan
3)Ana Ivanovic
4)Amy Lee
5)Nazaneen Ghaffar

I might have to put Nazaneen Ghaffar further up my list. She's looking very nice on Sky News this morning. :)

82159043.jpg

Commissario
The list is fluid and could change on a daily basis.

In no particular order.

Kristen Stewart - She just has that look about her.
Jenna-Louise Coleman - The new Doctor Who doris, the word 'cute' was invented for her.
Kim Kardashian - Not too keen on her boat but my, those curves!
Erica Campbell - Discovered Jesus and left the business some years ago.
Kylie - The tiny antipodean pop princess is almost the same age as so I feel as though we've both matured together. She's aged better than me.

Associate
...Kristen Stewart - She just has that look about her....

The Emo look you mean ? I was wondering when someone's gonna put her name here... She's not bad looking but that emo/almost suicidal expression on her face puts you off completely. I mean, that women never looks happy; even when she smiles it looks cringed.

Associate
Today mine would look something like this....

Natalie Portman
Isla Fisher
Mila Kunis
Charlize Theron
Emma Watson

And just on the cusp of top 5 is Zooey Deschanel although i cant see any of my top 5 losing their place anytime soon!

Associate
The Emo look you mean ? I was wondering when someone's gonna put her name here... She's not bad looking but that emo/almost suicidal expression on her face puts you off completely. I mean, that women never looks happy; even when she smiles it looks cringed.

Maybe it's because she's in need of the loving only Feek can provide, and they just haven't met yet ;)

Commissario
Redheads are hawt, gingers are not.

Regarding Kristen Stewart, I really can't explain it, I just look at her and think "I like that". On full length shots, I look at her legs and think "skinny" but that doesn't detract from the complete package. Which I like. A lot.

Of course, this is all fantasy and none of them would get a look in against Mrs. Feek :)

Caporegime
Redheads are hawt, gingers are not.

Regarding Kristen Stewart, I really can't explain it, I just look at her and think "I like that". On full length shots, I look at her legs and think "skinny" but that doesn't detract from the complete package. Which I like. A lot.

Of course, this is all fantasy and none of them would get a look in against Mrs. Feek :)

A redhead is just another name for a ginger.........................

Or are you saying you prefer women with fake red hair?

Commissario
A redhead is just another name for a ginger.........................
No it's not. There are many different shades of hair, some very ginger, almost orange, some much more towards red and less of the gingerness.

Or are you saying you prefer women with fake red hair?
Probably, yes. Compared to really bright ginger, without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom