You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Man of Honour
Fantasy ladies. IE, ladies I don't have a chance with. So in that case they have to be imaginary/not exist.

Lara Croft
Wilma Flintstone
Chun Li
Princess Jasmine
Jessica Rabbit

[edit]Dammit, I missed April O'Neill. Bet she's hot 'tween the sheets.

Im only third :mad:

You're off my Christmas card list this year :mad:

I can't believe you made it on the list. Let's face it, you're nothing to the rest of the list.

Associate
Fantasy ladies. IE, ladies I don't have a chance with. So in that case they have to be imaginary/not exist.

Lara Croft
Wilma Flintstone
Chun Li
Princess Jasmine
Jessica Rabbit

[edit]Dammit, I missed April O'Neill. Bet she's hot 'tween the sheets.

I can't believe you made it on the list. Let's face it, you're nothing to the rest of the list.

You beleive you have a chance with the likes of Scarlett Johansson or Keira Knightley?

Soldato
Does anyone else think Cheryl Cole is actually too thin now? She would have been in my top 5 a few months ago but having seen her on X-factor has actually made me think she is less hot than I used to!

My five would be (in no particular order):

Megan Fox
Rachel Stevens
Rachel Bilson
Beyonce
Kelly Brook

Man of Honour
If we are going to be pedantic, how exactly would you go about it? Do you frequently bump into her in Tesco's or the local pub?

Well, if we're going to be pedantic, which are you more likely to be able to pull? An animated bird or a real-flesh-and-bone one?

If we're talking pure fantasy my answers work out more realistic than other people's.

Oh, BTW, I haven't spoken to him for ages, but once considered myself very close to Kiera's neighbour.

Hullo WG x

Back
Top Bottom