leightonmeestergp7.jpg

4. Britney Spears :o
britneyspearshu1.jpg

5. Jessica Simpson
jessicasimpsonsm6.jpg

The mum from Malcolm in the Middle

That's just wrong on so many levels. :eek:

Soldato
In the interests of equal opportunities, I think we will all need a picture so that we can make an unbiased decision.

She won't give you one. She'll show you her legs at best. I think we're drumming up interest. Frankly i'm doubting the whole thing.

Edit: ah, i see she already replied with a "check my legs shot" post above. i missed it, but assumed it'd turn up eventually.

Soldato
What about them? Why would they be fantasy ladies? They're not famous and if in the highly unlikely situation Kelly let me bump her uglies as the OP so intricately describes it, i find it highly unlikely my missus would say "Oh it's ok i suppose... i guess i would like to ride Gilly so it's kinda in the same vain".

Soldato
Yeah i neglected all 3 of them from my list and i'm a little upset about it. I'd be good if i had a top 8. Summer would be highest though. Morena isn't really my kind of girl either, but there's certainly something about her. She's quite enchanting!

Soldato
Damn right.

My face shall remain anonymous I'm afraid gents. But I wasn't just talking about me, what about the other ocuk ladies?

Neck-down, full body shots are accepted, I'm sure :p

Even if we can't see the face we can judge the quality and we can estimate if it would require any additional bagging of sorts :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom