YouTube changed their ******* layout again.

Soldato
Why the hell do they do keep forcing these changes on people, it worked fine before and now it's just an abortion. Who the **** thought that massive preview panes with only eight being displayed on a screen was a good step forward?

Soldato
Google will be Google. Just like the crap Gmail layout. Changing it for the sake of changing it. Facebook is at it too. Their new layout is so slow on my laptop and ridiculous to work out where everything is.

Soldato
Hmm...anyone else noticed the ‘next video’, ‘click to subscribe’ links/annotations that usually appear at the end of the video now appear maybe 10-15 secs before the video is finished...obscuring the actual video you’re watching, especially if it blocks text/diagrams etc

Associate
I haven’t even noticed and can’t see what’s changed unless it’s subtle. I look for a video or subject watch it and close.

Man of Honour
Just updated for me - it is all like tiles now not an improvement at all. I noticed Amazon changed some menus and other parts of their site in a similar manner a few days back.

Caporegime
Why the hell do they do keep forcing these changes on people, it worked fine before and now it's just an abortion. Who the **** thought that massive preview panes with only eight being displayed on a screen was a good step forward?
people who only use mobile phones and tablets.
websites aren't designed for pcs anymore look how stupid facebook is with the messenger crap.
you literally get asked to install messenger all the time when people try and talk to you that use the app.

my mum wrote on my FB wall one time "Had to invite you to join me on messenger again .as it won't send them."
why does the send button turn in to an invite to messenger button...

I guess there's a way to get around it somehow that's really hard to notice for people who arent tech savvy.

but it seems thats what the whole point of it is, to confuse people to constantly spamming you invites to use a bloody app.

all websites are going crap if you use a pc

Back
Top Bottom