YouTube Premium

Soldato
I setup my standard UK account, setup an Indian Rupees account when I clicked 'Add a new Account' and then just transferred the amount I needed in Rupees over. It did it's google card authentication check and then went through when I paid. Nords VPN server was in Mumbai so I just picked a random address in Mumbai when I paid and it all went through.

42Ez4dx.jpg

Tried this but then Youtube says it needs a card from the billing country and wont let me proceed :(

Created an Indian account, added a new card but nada

Looking to use India to do a 1 time annual payment.

Man of Honour
Going by Louis Rossmann's recent video seems I'm not alone in the problems I've been having, some claiming it is part of a campaign against ad blockers but personally I don't ad block on YouTube and it happens whether I use an ad block on it or not.

Seems to have cleared up for now but it has been intermittently coming and going over the last few days and very frustrating.

It is funny how out of touch leadership can become in a company like that.

Man of Honour
Seems to be OK on the app but YouTube on Firefox is an absolute dumpster fire this evening - can't even watch for more than about 20 seconds without the picture freezing with varying results. 100% not a system or connection issue. They need to stop ******* around.

Caporegime
Seems to be OK on the app but YouTube on Firefox is an absolute dumpster fire this evening - can't even watch for more than about 20 seconds without the picture freezing with varying results. 100% not a system or connection issue. They need to stop ******* around.
I suffered from it but turning off add block, i already pay premium, complete fix för me personally.....

I know that doesn't help.

Man of Honour
I suffered from it but turning off add block, i already pay premium, complete fix för me personally.....

I know that doesn't help.

Yeah a lot of people complaining of it can turn off their ad blocker to solve it, but I'm not blocking ads on YT, on one of my newer systems I don't even have an ad blocker installed and it still does it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you guys create a new Google Account without any UK browsing history before signing up for a foreign YT Premium subscription? Or does that not really matter?

Associate
I have a week left of my turkish holiday annual premium subscription. I've recently been to Turkey & Argentina and my Revolut transaction get declined and requires a payment method from your billing country. (Ukraine just tries to charge me in USD)

Is this game over from holiday subsciptions?

Back
Top Bottom