Soldato
Ah, my house is getting flooded, quick grab the phone and record it :rolleyes:

Retards.

Read the description.

For all the morons who complain that I should have put down the camera and helped this water-logged jackass - I chose not to help for liabilities sake, and instead documented the incident. The landlord tried to pull a fast one and blame the tenants, but the video proved the tenants innocence, and the lying bitch of a landlord was held accountable for the entire situation.

Soldato
I'm curious as to how she knew the landlord was going to pull a fast one whilst the leak happened. Regardless, that dude should've been out the door and looking for the main stopcock the second his fitting let go.

Again, read the description

It should come as no surprise, with these buildings having been built in the 1970's and earlier, that nothing is up to code. This means, in order to shut the water off for this one apartment, the entire building's water would have to be shut down. The apartment complex requires a $150 fee to be paid every 30 minutes the water is turned off. The shut off valves and water heaters are behind locked doors and are only accessible by the complex staff. This is obviously a flawed system compared to the ideal of each apartment having separate shut off valves. The landlord is far too cheap to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom