Soldato
Quite liking this guys mash ups

Nah, this is what i call a mash up

And a couple of other tracks i'm listening to:

Those two mashups are incredible, seamless.

I made a few audio mashups a few months ago for a bit of fun. Not in those guys league though. I guess you kind of have to know some Steely Dan songs though to appreciate them. First one I looped just the intro riff from Steely Dan's Home At Last which is the main repeating theme behind the isolated vocal of David Byrne, and I threw a bit of Toto's Rosanna into the mix.

Caporegime
When you keep pushing the Nazi narrative against normal people who have a different political stance what do you expect to happen...

Man of Honour
Amazing voice, especially considering her age of 9....

For comparison, here's a particularly brilliant pro singing it:

The girl's not far off, which is remarkable for her age. Another 9 years and she could be right up there.

Odd that such a potent aria is all about an immature drama queen having a tantrum. Or that it sounds best sung by an adult when the part is that of an adolescent having a strop.

Soldato
For comparison, here's a particularly brilliant pro singing it:

The girl's not far off, which is remarkable for her age. Another 9 years and she could be right up there.

Odd that such a potent aria is all about an immature drama queen having a tantrum. Or that it sounds best sung by an adult when the part is that of an adolescent having a strop.

Considering the age of the girl and her already impressive talents another 9 years could well take hey singing talents in a very different direction. At least she will not have the issues of puberty that many similar talented boys of her age do. But she could well have her Harry Enfield moment in life where the strop becomes her permanent disposition.

That Pro was indeed quite brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom