Soldato
Granted all countries have their stupid people but Americans seem to have a reputation in this area. Incredible up close encounter with whales, perhaps a once in a lifetime experience, the Dad is loving it but the mum is seemingly freaking out and the son wants to get away... then she calls 911...

Iz it 'cos the whales are black?
Just incredible. Firstly for the close encounter with the whales, Humpbacks going by the location (Washington state) and their pectoral fins, and secondly for the complete over-reaction from the mother and son.

Caporegime
Humans in general are retards, no surprise there. That said, I can't decide whether to be more surprised that the cancer that is the daily fail has spread to Oz, or that dowie even knows it exists (this shouldn't surprise me tbh).

Caporegime
Humans in general are retards, no surprise there. That said, I can't decide whether to be more surprised that the cancer that is the daily fail has spread to Oz, or that dowie even knows it exists (this shouldn't surprise me tbh).

The Daily Fail is incredible, a daily dose of right wing outrage at stories no other publication would cover interspaced with random bikini pics of some chick who was once in some soap opera/reality TV series :D

(story actually popped up on my Facebook newsfeed as it has gone viral and people were sharing it, I do get the Daily Fail (UK version) among other publications on my iPhone newsfeed though)

Man of Honour
I've found another history channel I like. Mainly ~15 minute videos on incidents that aren't well known today.

When I saw the title of this one ("The Chicago Taxicab Wars") I thought it was going to be a silly exaggeration. But when you have hundreds of people fighting a gun battle in the streets and incidents like that occur for years it's not a silly exaggeration to call it a war.

Caporegime
interesting watch that, watched this below after the lengths they went to bomb the runway using Vulcans at Stanley amazing.

I post this at every opportunity I get. Hands down one of the best documentaries I've ever watched and the story is seriously fascinating. If you enjoyed that, watch this:

Back
Top Bottom