Soldato
No chance of that happening as we will have found a way to go back in time and stop robot prog before it started -

Oh wait - it's already been tried and failed. :eek:

Caporegime
Democrats/fake news need a new hoax investigation, I would suggest that Trump is an alien from Mars intent on destroying Earth the gullible sheep will lap it up.

Man of Honour

That was very well done. I'll bookmark that channel. Sadly it won't do anything to reduce fashionable sexism, but it is a well made video that makes an important egalitarian point in a skilled way.

It also prompted me to check when Alien came out because Ripley is the first screen character I remember thinking of as being a sexually attractive hero. 1979. It doesn't seem that long ago. Eh, when I were a lad :)

mjt

mjt

Soldato

Almost an hour of this, never realised it went on for so long.
Legend! I've always wanted to see the full 'episode'; only ever seen the edit (live, and then in various formats over the years).
Awesome bit of telly!

RIP Whiteley

Soldato
Infantry training CMS isn't easy, shocker. Youtube fitness celebs given 3 days with the USMC.

Edit:
A female participent's coverage of the same "intake" (edit: includes footage of tests not included in the above video).

And how it really is. Aye, aye campers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom