Soldato
What pretending to be democratic when you aren't looks like:

Not that it is discussion for this thread, but I thought it was obvious why Labour don't want to agree to a General Election right now :confused:. Whether you agree or not, it makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not that it is discussion for this thread, but I thought it was obvious why Labour don't want to agree to a General Election right now :confused:. Whether you agree or not, it makes sense to me.

You know those weirdos who see a picture of Jesus in everything from clouds to their most recent bodily fluid stain on their blanket? MMJ is the political version of that.

Caporegime

A week ago remainers and the media were frothing at the mouth accusing him of launching a coup, obviously not then if they don't want elections. How many times did remainers call the government undemocratic? who's undemocratic now? A coup far more accurately describes remainer actions over the past few weeks, first trying to install Ken Clark as Prime Minister and now blocking no deal to prevent the EU ever having to come to the table to negotiate.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just out of interest, on the topic of youtube, is anyone else getting bombarded by these dragon's den videos?

I click on a video posted in the thread, it finishes and then... I get recommended dragons den... again and of course I watch them - it is my whole feed basically now.

There is a thread where people in SC are moaning about "alt-right" videos, I'm wondering now if they've gone on some self hating binge of political youtubers they hate or something as I don't seem to get those recommendations... and I have watched some Jordan Peterson, Saggon of whatever etc...

xL0Ihns.png 3u9O6VP.png

Soldato
Just out of interest, on the topic of youtube, is anyone else getting bombarded by these dragon's den videos?

I click on a video posted in the thread, it finishes and then... I get recommended dragons den... again and of course I watch them - it is my whole feed basically now.

There is a thread where people in SC are moaning about "alt-right" videos, I'm wondering now if they've gone on some self hating binge of political youtubers they hate or something as I don't seem to get those recommendations... and I have watched some Jordan Peterson, Saggon of whatever etc...

xL0Ihns.png 3u9O6VP.png

Not Dragons Den, for me it’s Penn and Teller : Fool Us. I think if you’ve only watched a single video of something there’s a chance you’ll get bombarded with recommendations for similar vids at any point in the future :p
Another thing...my watch history has been full of stuff I’d never watch when I’ve fell asleep watching YT vids quite a few times with auto play/next on

Soldato

Sometimes, along with magicians

What pretending to be democratic when you aren't looks like

I thought they do want an election but they want an extension for Brexit before they do one, something Boris is reluctant to agree on

The reality is Brexit is turning into a bunch of stubborn and petulant children incapable of rational thought

Soldato

xL0Ihns.png 3u9O6VP.png
That's why I open most/all Youtube videos in Private Windows on third party websites.

Caporegime
Damn, this guy was textbook. Good product, well packaged and presented, has registered the trademark (and a pretty decent one at that), has done his homework, has already got some very nice publicity... obviously gets interest from all the dragons and handles negotiations very smoothly:

Soldato
Damn, this guy was textbook. Good product, well packaged and presented, has registered the trademark (and a pretty decent one at that), has done his homework, has already got some very nice publicity... obviously gets interest from all the dragons and handles negotiations very smoothly:

Could have done without the xfactor style sob story at the beginning. But yeah he did very well to give away so little.

Back
Top Bottom