*** Youtube/Video thread ***

This type of crap baffles me. Chiropractic is usually regarded as a bit eyebrow raising.... but this really takes the biscuit as I've never seen it at this level before. At one point in this video he has a wooden box on the guys stomach, he's putting random bottles of vitamins and supplements into the box (in their containers) and somehow strength testing the guys arm as he alternates what vitamin\supplement combination he has put in the box. Some combinations somehow make the guys arm easier to move and others make it harder to move....apparently he doesn't have to take them..or even have them in contact with his body to get the desired effect, they all somehow have an effect somehow penetrating through their containers, through the box, into the guys system (where they act instantly).

d1dzTPJ.gif

People pay money for this quackery?

Last edited:
This is where i am at ,would i paddle out in this, absolutely no way ,but i can feel how special this event was , they put their perfect lives on the line
there's a few vids of this event but Nathen is next level and an awesome channel

Back
Top Bottom