You've probably already read this but...

Soldato
"I know it's terrible but I can't stop laughing"

To me, that reads like Sic is viewing it just the same as me. It's a terrible thing to happen but you (or maybe not) can't but laugh at some points of that article.
Apparently it's the "best thing he's ever read" and he "can't stop laughing" at what he considers to be something impossible to find unfunny, "a woman being urinated on and covered in shaving foam."

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Apparently it's the "best thing he's ever read" and he "can't stop laughing" at what he considers to be something impossible to find unfunny, "a woman being urinated on and covered in shaving foam."

you actually quoted the EXACT right part! that IS the part I find funny!

even the style they reported in - to me, it read like a joke!

Soldato
you actually quoted the EXACT right part! that IS the part I find funny!

even the style they reported in - to me, it read like a joke!
Still don't find it funny, the woman was sick and urine just isn't funny anyway.

If it was just a bunch of friends spraying eachother with shaving foam, that'd be funny.

Permabanned
'best story ever' - I don't see your point here. People say Schindlers List is one of the best films they've seen, does that make them Nazis, revelling in the fact Jews were slaughtered?

Bloody hell, people have even made GAMES where you urinate on people for a bit of a laugh. It's a funny thing.

It's not funny to do it do someone dying or obviously in need of help, which is why that guy is a **** of the highest order, but things like that are amusing when viewed in their own light. Would you be laughing (or even just less disgusted) if I had urinated on Sic after he and I got wasted and he fell into a doorway?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Still don't find it funny, the woman was sick and urine just isn't funny anyway.

If it was just a bunch of friends spraying eachother with shaving foam, that'd be funny.

that's FINE! I didn't post it to change people's interpretation of what's funny - I posted it in case someone found it funny!

Soldato
I didn't say that your point didn't apply because you didn't find it funny, I said it didn't apply because you obviously didn't see it the same way as me. you can't call me sick because I see things differently to you.

Well you didn't say that originally (not that it makes much sense). I can't read minds. You said:

anyone who didn't find that funny needs help. not me.

I didn't find it funny, hence my comment.

so, you only laugh because it's a cartoon, that's cool. You'd probably hate the makers of that show, because in an interview I saw with them, they seem to share my sense of humour, as they can see jokes in anything. I don't see that that makes me sick, at all.

No. What difference does it make it being a cartoon? I gave an example of where my line is drawn :rolleyes: You can't compare laughing at someone's degrading death and some stupid **** on a cartoon...Anyway, I probably would dislike the creators of south park. What does that matter? They make a funny cartoon. By the way, there is a difference between making light of a **** situation and just laughing at someone's displeasure.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bloody hell, people have even made GAMES where you urinate on people for a bit of a laugh. It's a funny thing.
I don't find that funny even if it's fictional, toilet jokes should only be funny to infants.

It's not funny to do it do someone dying or obviously in need of help
Exactly, which is what happened? :confused:

Would you be laughing (or even just less disgusted) if I had urinated on Sic after he and I got wasted and he fell into a doorway?
No because it's bloody disgusting, if you sprayed him with shaving foam that'd be funny though.

that's FINE! I didn't post it to change people's interpretation of what's funny - I posted it in case someone found it funny!
And some people have a problem with people who find that kind of thing funny. :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
No. What difference does it make it being a cartoon? I gave an example of where my line is drawn :rolleyes: You can' compare laughing at someone's degrading death and some stupid **** on a cartoon...

I wasn't laughing at her degrading death. Jesus, have you read anything I've said?! so, because your line is drawn at holocaust jokes, that's where everyone else's should be, or they're automatically sick? doesn't sound right to me.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
I don't find that funny even if it's fictional, toilet jokes should only be funny to infants.
are you serious!? farting, pooing, burping et al are ALWAYS funny. you're missing out!
No because it's bloody disgusting, if you sprayed him with shaving foam that'd be funny though.
if he did that to me, I'd laugh my ass off!!

And some people have a problem with people who find that kind of thing funny. :p

it certainly seems that way, doesn't it?

Soldato
I wasn't laughing at her degrading death. Jesus, have you read anything I've said?! so, because your line is drawn at holocaust jokes, that's where everyone else's should be, or they're automatically sick? doesn't sound right to me.

Wow. I'm not laughing about the holocaust. I've said that in black and white mate so lets not go over it again. Surely you don't have difficulty understanding that?

I guess you've heard the saying "Opinions are like ****-holes, everyone has one". Of course I don't expect everyone to share my view. Naturally though, I'm going to cast judgement on you. It's a pretty common practise for humans :)

To be honest I couldn't bring myself to read through all your posts. For us poor fools, can you highlight what is funny about this story?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
To be honest I couldn't bring myself to read through all your posts. For us poor fools, can you highlight what is funny about this story?

would there really be any point? you don't really care, so why don't we just agree to disagree?

Back
Top Bottom