Z390- ASUS- Gene PCB breakdown

Associate
I still went with asus formula as I prefer asus bios, asus looks and aura sync to other manufacturers. Those 4 fat phases will do just fine for my needs, tho it's not cool that asus lied about it

Soldato
**** Asus, Aorus Master ***** on all their z390 lineup and it costs £280. Yeah Gigabyte bios is behind compared to Asus but how long you going be in there, set your OC and get the hell out lol. Oh and aura sync is awful, uses CPU and has major compatibility issues, check the Asus forums out.

Mobster
Soldato
**** Asus, Aorus Master ***** on all their z390 lineup and it costs £280. Yeah Gigabyte bios is behind compared to Asus but how long you going be in there, set your OC and get the hell out lol. Oh and aura sync is awful, uses CPU and has major compatibility issues, check the Asus forums out.

As the amazing buildzoid said, you can learn the gigabyte bios, but you cant learn 4 more phases.

I have this opinion too, once you get the settings you want, you're out of there.

Associate
I finally found the VRM temps and PCH for my mobo - Maximus XI Formula. The PCH is sitting at 50 ish while the VRM appears to be very closely tied to the temp of my loop so the EK waterblock on the VRMs is doing its job.
I have replaced the stock thermal pads.

On the subject of the PCH, my Taichi z370 was incredibly hot to the touch. When running it I couldn't touch the gear cog heatsink without having to pull my fingers away.

Back
Top Bottom