Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Associate
I joined this last night, popped in to the OCUK room for a wee while but had it on in the background while finishing up some work. Sorry if anyone mentioned me and I never replied, my username is fortysixtwo.

I live just outside Glasgow and that Glasgow chat is funny as hell. Just total abuse non stop but some good patter. Will be on this a fair bit I think!

Permabanned
What other channels is everyone else apart of?

I cant seem to find any good decent ones with more than 3 people..

Soldato
Sorry all, my iPhone has for some reason lost all sound whilst I was using the app :\ even normal phone audio, cant play anything back on youtube, keytones, ringtones

have tried doing a soft reset but still not on, mute is 100% off and volume up, noticed there is a new OS update which I have been putting off, going to try this to see if it kicks back in to life.

Caporegime
Sorry all, my iPhone has for some reason lost all sound whilst I was using the app :\ even normal phone audio, cant play anything back on youtube, keytones, ringtones

have tried doing a soft reset but still not on, mute is 100% off and volume up, noticed there is a new OS update which I have been putting off, going to try this to see if it kicks back in to life.

Ok mate, good luck sorting it :)

Associate
I find it very coincidental and strange after asking me who I thought would succeed Fergie at Utd on Saturday, all this has happened.

You have jinxed me and my team Jester and for that I can never be on the OCUK channel when you are on.;)

Soldato
Create an account on the app, go to the main menu, go to channels, click find or create channels, search for "ocuk" enter, use password thats in the beginning of thread, enter password in to channel app, enter channel, press big button and hold down to talk, release when done :)

Back
Top Bottom