Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
Just been on and the OCUK room is dead.

Glasgow room is packed as usual, a brummie offered out one of the Scots who got in his car and drove to meet him for a fight! It was hilarious :)
I offered to drive up as back up and could be there in 6 hours but he wasn't interested :)

Soldato
Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat

@Jambo

The topic could do with changing as i've spent years scrolling past this thread thinking it was just some novelty android only app for friends and family to use rather than public internet chat that can be run on your desktop so i'm sure others have been doing the same?

Soldato
LOL , i wasn't asking for it to be changed to CB radio chat , Just something different that doesn't imply that it's just for phones , but thanks :)

Soldato
Are the Scottish arguers still on, together with the guy that just names different types of biscuits?

When I looked in this morning there was only 14 in the Glasgow room but it was quiet, no one spoke for the 5 minutes I was in. I think they must have been still sleeping off their Buckfast hangovers.

Back
Top Bottom