Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
Installed this on phone, but it appears to be constantly running/monitoring my status. If the phone's on silent, I have an icon in the tray at the top. When I increase the volume, the icon shows I'm available. How do I stop this? Can't see Zello still running in the active apps on the phone, but it obviously still is, and I can't remove the notification?

Couldn't see anything that changed it in the settings. If this is just how it is and there's no way to stop it running entirely then I'll just remove it.

Associate
Installed this on phone, but it appears to be constantly running/monitoring my status. If the phone's on silent, I have an icon in the tray at the top. When I increase the volume, the icon shows I'm available. How do I stop this? Can't see Zello still running in the active apps on the phone, but it obviously still is, and I can't remove the notification?

Couldn't see anything that changed it in the settings. If this is just how it is and there's no way to stop it running entirely then I'll just remove it.

If on android open zello, press menu button, press exit.

Soldato
Tempted to sign in, but being in an open plan office I doubt that is a smart move...

Not when people are talking about Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris
:p

Although saying that I am listening/chatting from an office, there is only a couple of people around in our office, they seem to be having a giggle :p

Back
Top Bottom