Zenith Extreme RMA, only thing extreme is how long it takes

Permabanned
On what planet is 28 WORKING days for an RMA on a three-month-old motherboard good customer service. Fsck you ASUS you'll never see another penny from me. Received 22nd of June

Man of Honour
Exactly, I've just recently RMA'd a 5 month old Asus Crosshair 6 Extreme with another major UK retailer, they received it on a Monday and confirmed faulty on that same Wednesday, had the refund that same day, though I could have chosen a replacement but wanted something different after that :)

Man of Honour
This is why I don't touch Asus with a barge pole any more and they occasionally put out PR about how they are changing it :s brand new premium line product they will happily replace with a ropey refurb even if it fails after a fairly short time - often it seems just do a round robin customer returns, often takes weeks and weeks turn around.

Soldato
I'm not going Asus again neither.

Shame there's no Asus Rep in here: (.
I also put my MB serial number in on Asus web site that says serial number not recognized so my MB don't exist.

well Asus has till next Thursday after that its been the 28 days they have.

I also heard bad things about what trash people have received back as an rma
Kind of gutted tbh £330 MB died a day over the 1 year warranty: (

Soldato
Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this.

Asus still has my MB as said there 28 day turn around time ends this Thursday so.

What ever happens the the deal OCUK had with Asus with the Turbo RMA thing with Asus?.

According g to that OCUK would have replaced my board instead of shipping it to Asus but never.

Associate
tag them OCUK people in and see what they have to say, if they don't say anything, you know who you are dealing with. For me I try to stick with Asrock as much as possible, since I can contact them directly and they normally replace faulty boards within a week. Certain boards I had to go with Asus like the Apex one.

Soldato
WOW have Asus not implemented the ARS for ROG Motherboards like they do with WS Boards??? I can understand on the cheaper boards but these boards are bloody expensive so their line about the service not being cost effective is moot..

Back
Top Bottom