It's only your mum. Whats the problem?

Soldato
I'd take it an over-reaction on your part, ye a quick "she doesn't like me sleeping with folk, u mind hiding in the spare room" would have been cool but it takes someone with the mental capacity of roast peanut to get the issue.
"OMG she's ashamed of me infront of her mum" - and that damages ur ego in some way? I'd have maybe been ****ed and talked about it the following morning but the storming off like a big gay bear is just class. Well done, u failed on most levels :D

Associate
Definitely speak to her man - don't listen to others on this thread as it's very easy to post annonymously on the internet regarding other people's issues but not so easy when things like this are actually happening to you.

You're clearly quite sensitive about it which is good and bad. It's good that you obviously had a good weekend with her and clearly care for her etc but its bad that you are doing the typical human thing of letting your emotions override your rational judgment. This might sound odd at first but I would recommend martial arts. I myself am (or was) hyper sensitive but have been training for a while now and the human 'spirit' is an amazing thing ONCE you gain respect for yourself and what discipline you can apply to your being introspectively.

You are quite right that you shouldn't have been treated like that but conversely, there might be a much more innocent reason to your evacuation...such as embarrassment? Obviously you have more of an insight into her relationship with her mum than we do on here but might it be that they just don't have a close relationship and therefore don't feel comfortable disclosing much to each other? Of course, it could be the complete opposite or something totally unrelated. However, either way you must try and be calm and composed without letting your emotions take rule of your decision making...again, I would recommend training. People think martial arts is just a physical thing - it is so much more. Please note, I didnt read all of the thread (just page 1) so ignore this post if everything's been sorted already.

Tom

Capodecina
Soldato
cool story bro...

This has really made my morning; certainly thread of the week, possibly even of the month, in with a chance of thread of the year!

Ahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, CLASSIC.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Jesus Christ do people really put up with this crap.
I'd have walked about Nekkid then gone to the Loo for my constitutional & left my early morning Hippo unflushed for them both to enjoy, That'd learn her !!!

Soldato
I cant believe I read all that. How old are you both 16? Think id have just gone downstairs and said hi to her mum, if either didnt like it id have walked out.

That or stood at the top of the stairs helicoptering to both

Associate
Jesus Christ do people really put up with this crap.
I'd have walked about Nekkid then gone to the Loo for my constitutional & left my early morning Hippo unflushed for them both to enjoy, That'd learn her !!!

hahahaha, malc i do love you. You should have just walked out naked, sat in front of the tele and made yourself at home. Then just go "what!" when they both stare at you in shock.

Soldato
unkn0wn said:
I’ve never felt so low, angry, hurt and disrespected. It’s not a pleasant feeling. I was not happy.

Serious dude you need to chill out, you sound mroe emotional than my ex-girlfriend. You go back to a girls place and her mum turns up and you have to hide so it doesn't look like she's sleeping with random blokes. No big deal.

unkn0wn said:
Then, once mother had left I don’t even get a. “Sorry I hid you away in here.” Not even an explanation. I was in that ****ing freezing room feeling like a neglected dog for over an hour and not even an ****ing explanation.

Needless to say I grabbed the rest of my stuff and left sharpish, still shivering.

You mean after all that when her mother left you didn't at least stay to get your leg over her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom