• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
My K/D Ratio is still 355 kills away from being 1.0 :D - to be honest, some of the most fun games I've had a K/D of 2/9 or 3/17 - I can see why people are worried about that kind of thing - it's a validation of sorts. However, for me, I just wanna have fun - and getting a ratio of 1.0 or more is just a bonus :D

p.s. - for any of the squads playing on the same server as me as last night (3 full squads of us kicking arse!), if I never see that snow map again, I'll be happy man :D

Associate
had an awesome game last night 20 kills 85% accuracy at very long range too. it was a fantastic sniper dual there was 5-6 of em way back in the hills (i didnt even know you could get that far lol) they killed me 6 times i got them 20. at least 10 shots for over 200 marksmanship thingies i topped the scoring chart with over twice as many points as anybody else lol i got 3500!! after the game i ended with with over 9000 points but im not sure how

Soldato
Er, has anyone else had this completely lock up their PC? Sound on loop, completely unresponsive, needs a force shut down and restart to get out of it? :S

I thought the release versions were supposed to be more stable than the Beta? So far I've had WAY more problems with this.

Yup, like before it's happened to 4 people including me, we're all on skype and crashed at exactly the same time. Luckily you can get around this, ctrl-alt-del, press b (for battlefield - it should be the first selection), alt-e (for end task), then hit enter.

This should close the game without having to force reboot, alt tab doesnt work, logging out of windows doesn't work, alt f4 doesn't work or any other key combo to get to another screen.

Associate
Had two of the worst games last night, had to leave the servers because it was that bad. The usual crap, uneven teams and then on a team that didn't defend objectives.

My unusual lag didn't help in the slightest.

Soldato
Yup, like before it's happened to 4 people including me, we're all on skype and crashed at exactly the same time. Luckily you can get around this, ctrl-alt-del, press b (for battlefield - it should be the first selection), alt-e (for end task), then hit enter.

This should close the game without having to force reboot, alt tab doesnt work, logging out of windows doesn't work, alt f4 doesn't work or any other key combo to get to another screen.

Cheers for the heads up. I've updated my graphics drivers and seemed to get a little longer with it last night, though due to work commitments I've still not finished a single round yet!

Soldato
Starting to love AT Mines, especially on Panama Canal. Managed to get a triple kill from an APC and a double kill from a tank within a couple of seconds, massive explosion!

Killed 4 people in an APC on Laguna Alta, didn't get a quadruple kill though :9 just a triple +1.

Anyone use an xbox controller for flying? any issues with the mouse?

Used the old version of xpadder (free one) and set it up to replicate wasd/mouse & it works fine, just couldn't be bothered getting used to it.

Soldato
Is anyone having problems when searching for servers? I select server browser and it the loading logo spins around for about a minute, i then see loads of servers but most are full, even the ones that show 31/32.

The only way I have got in so far is by clicking play now. I tried plugging in a hard wire into my router instead of wireless and it doesnt make any difference. My ping is quite low when in games and they work fine, my connection is Sky max.

Soldato
Starting to love AT Mines, especially on Panama Canal. Managed to get a triple kill from an APC and a double kill from a tank within a couple of seconds, massive explosion!

I believe some or all mines stay when you die so you continue to get kills :D
At least it has for me, spawned at base and got some mine kills about 10 seconds later.

Another trick....shoot your mine when someone is near.

Soldato
Another trick....shoot your mine when someone is near.

Blew up and APC at D on Panama and hid behind it near a few mine that didn't explode as we we're pinned down by a sniper, if he had any wits about him he would've shot the mines killing us both, luckily he wasn't that bright/didn't have a 12x equipped.

Soldato
I'm enjoying playing as a Sniper/Recon at the moment, it's a right laugh running round trying to blow up tanks with the C4 :)

Just a quick question, when falling from buildings how do you deploy your parachute?

Back
Top Bottom