• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Finally getting the hang of the game, took a while. You really have to take into account gravity at distance etc. Still think its a bit ridiculous the amount of bullets you have to pump into people sometimes though haha!

Loving the map umm, arica something, very BF2.

Soldato
Anyone out there want to do some friendly clan matches? Will have our own server in a few days so can host them no problem but wouldn't mind doing some clan matches (friendly)

Don't mind mode, let me know how many per side so I can make sure we have enough on :)

Thanks

Associate
Is anyone having problems when searching for servers? I select server browser and it the loading logo spins around for about a minute, i then see loads of servers but most are full, even the ones that show 31/32.

If no ones answered your question, simply press cancel after about 5 seconds of it saying searching, then click RANKED PUNKBUSTER NOT FULL or whatever filters you use and within a few seconds the browser is fully populated.

It's even the advice given by one of the dev's on the bc2 blog. Your second problem I get it sometimes, even if the server says 28/32 when clicked to enter it says full im sure its the problem with the servers files that give this because "afaik" admin spots take away with the overall number of spots on the server.

Ie If the server your trying to get on is a 32 man server and the admin as set 10 spots for admins the most none admin players the server can take is 22. Not sure if thats been fixed yet.

Soldato
Anyone out there want to do some friendly clan matches? Will have our own server in a few days so can host them no problem but wouldn't mind doing some clan matches (friendly)

Don't mind mode, let me know how many per side so I can make sure we have enough on :)

Thanks

rumble over to www.imgoingin.co.uk and post on our forums - happy to play a friendly clan match or 2.

Probably get anywhere between 10-16 easy for us.

Associate

Thanks

"Will have our own server in a few days"

are Dice/EA letting the preorders go through?

Just asking as I'am getting one from Killercreations.

Soldato
Finally got the m95 last night and wasn't hugely impressed. Apart from the ridiculous damage you get with magnum ammo attached, it's bloody slow! Definately a good one for the start of arica harbour and other long range stuff, but no good for mid-range where you might actually be shot back at.

Soldato
"Will have our own server in a few days"

are Dice/EA letting the preorders go through?

Just asking as I'am getting one from Killercreations.

Well I ordered one last night after multiplay said it should be sorted this week.

They may of been blagging it but fingers crossed.

Caporegime
Was anyone getting a lot of weird lag on multiplay servers last night? Was almost like people were warping around, id be aiming at someone and they'd suddenly scoot off about 10-15 feet in another direction. :confused:

Associate
Hopefully they patch in some more filters such as the ability to filter hardcore, kill cam and ping. Having loads of fun running around with the Carl Gustav and NS2000 with the slugs.

Hopefully we get a remake of Karkand soon enough.

Soldato
Absolutely loving recon in this game. Hadn't played a BF before and had no idea what to expect.

Sniping is very rewarding :) Have to work on some marksman kills and get used to judging travel times for moving targets, very impressed.

Oh and multi-kill mortars aren't bad as well ;) Think I killed 8 people in 2 strikes yesterday :)

Back
Top Bottom