Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Is there a potential security risk authenticating and then processing payment information via some unknown 'free' indian proxy server?

Soldato
How do you actually get the T-UGS assists as outlined in one of the Close Quarters recon assignments? I got plently of spot assists last night from having a T-UGS set up on Metro, but nothing happened in terms of progress on the first Recon CQ gun.

Soldato
Cheers spookywillow - just tried this and bought it without a hitch; got my confirmation email within a minute or two. When I launch BF3 it states I have access to Premium. Does Close Quarters only become available on 12/06 or is there are special stuff available now? Sorry if noob questions, just haven't been near BF3 for a while and just though I'd revisit this thread to see what's happening. Glad I did :)

np, glad to help.

for all those asking if ea will ban, nah i doubt it very much. i doubt they will even refund you but if they do then so be it. a lot of forum posts are probably by ea staff just to try and stop people doing it.

i vpn'd to get bf3 early and was told bans would be handed out, never happened.

Soldato
When you have the T-UGS set up properly so should get 'Motion sensor assist' IIRC.

This.

T-UGS motion sensor assists applied to my CQ assignment.

I found it quite easy, best way is to play rush and put it near a MCOM. People are too rushed/occupied to kill it and you are guaranteed to get kills in range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom