Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
Nice one Kipz, like it a lot! Could also do a 'night-vision' version using yellow/green colours?

Damn, I am going to be changing my K70 profile more regularly than I change my underpants...

PS. There is an update on a new firmware update to be released within a week by Greybeard in the RGB release date thread.

Associate
OP
Nice one Kipz, like it a lot! Could also do a 'night-vision' version using yellow/green colours?

Damn, I am going to be changing my K70 profile more regularly than I change my underpants...

PS. There is an update on a new firmware update to be released within a week by Greybeard in the RGB release date thread.

I've changed the OP to show the update for the firmware. Got a response to my ticket today so hopefully within the week.

So for this nightvision. give me an example or something and I'll have a go.:D

Associate
I've changed the OP to show the update for the firmware. Got a response to my ticket today so hopefully within the week.

So for this nightvision. give me an example or something and I'll have a go.:D

Good news! Fingers crossed for new firmware.

Well I was just thinking you could do exactly the same as your blue/red heat map, but maybe with green/yellow colours instead? Not sure which way round would look best - yellow on green or green on yellow...

(I'm being selfish as I plan on changing from a black/red pc theme to black/green when I upgrade early next year lol)

Associate
Hi, new firmware (v1.13) is available for download in CUE for the K70 RGB.

No details in the zip but meant to address keys not being lit....

Associate
Probably the drivers.I get a similar prob with my gfx driver, reports some error then recovers after wake from sleep and then just stops responding so i have to reboot, maybe you getting something similar with CUE. Try uninstalling CUE and just let the board run like a normal keyboard and try it then.

Soldato
I can't seem to change the colour of my keys from default. I downloaded kipz heat sensitive profile and it won't change from the red with blue wasd keys it started on. Any ideas? Latest firmware installed.

Soldato
I can't seem to change the colour of my keys from default. I downloaded kipz heat sensitive profile and it won't change from the red with blue wasd keys it started on. Any ideas? Latest firmware installed.

I just installed the new firmware for my RGB and for some reason no profiles apart from the ones that were already on there seem to work :confused:

Back
Top Bottom