• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Man of Honour
OP
I received mine today. I am building a new PC and other parts will be delivered tomorrow though. Asus boxes are quite nice.

Btw: Hi everyone! That's my first post here.

PuCtPmT.jpg

Nice and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

Make Reference, Volv, Link, Date 03/06/2015
Make Reference, Larcwide, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, a66as, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, Angst, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, RichardH754, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, Phixsator, Link, Date 01/06/2015
Make Reference, Tommy_Here, Link, Date 01/06/2015

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your 980 Ti.​

Associate
Guy on the phone said there were 64 orders for the EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Superclocked ACX 2.0.

I originally ordered this card around 2pm the day they came out but then changed it to a reference card later on..then changed it back to the ACX 2.0 yesterday lol

Bit stupid of me since I'm probably near the back of the queue and won't get my card with the first batch :(

Man of Honour
OP
j8nlEeW.jpg

Got it yesterday...Unfortunately stock cooler is much louder than I expected it to be:(

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

Make Reference, abaddon, Link, Date 03/06/2015
Make Reference, Volv, Link, Date 03/06/2015
Make Reference, Larcwide, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, a66as, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, Angst, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, RichardH754, Link, Date 02/06/2015
Make Reference, Phixsator, Link, Date 01/06/2015
Make Reference, Tommy_Here, Link, Date 01/06/2015

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your 980 Ti.​

Associate
http://i.imgur.com/j8nlEeW.jpg?1

Got it yesterday...Unfortunately stock cooler is much louder than I expected it to be:(

I need to keep reading things like this to remind me NOT to buy an early readily available reference 980 ti.

Upgrade itch is getting OCD, even looking at GTX 980s which I dismissed long ago as 'not a good enough upgrade' over my OC'd 7970. Need to get my head out of this graphics card upgrade bin.

Soldato
I ordered the reference EVGA card, non-SC and yet to hear anything. Have been told by CS that I'm first in the dispatch queue so I'm sitting here at work watching my emails for any form of update, eagerly hoping I get one letting me know it'll be with me tomorrow :p

Well they just shipped out my Titan waterblock, But no signs of shipping out my 980TI, Looks like its going to be delayed today

:(

Soldato
Matt:At the moment the ETA is still set for today there is a chance they will still arrive so I would suggest keeping an eye on the website, as soon as they become available the product page would update

You:Thank you very much Matt!

Welp, There's still hope.

Associate
Matt:At the moment the ETA is still set for today there is a chance they will still arrive so I would suggest keeping an eye on the website, as soon as they become available the product page would update

You:Thank you very much Matt!

Welp, There's still hope.

I'm waiting for one of the EVGA cards also, and while I still have my fingers crossed it will show up today, the last time I pre-order something (one of those Dell 34" curved monitors) it ended up not showing up until a month past the ETA date.

What time did you place your order? I waited until 5pm, so who knows where i am on the list....

Soldato
I'm waiting for one of the EVGA cards also, and while I still have my fingers crossed it will show up today, the last time I pre-order something (one of those Dell 34" curved monitors) it ended up not showing up until a month past the ETA date.

What time did you place your order? I waited until 5pm, so who knows where i am on the list....

Later that night, It's doubtful am on the list anyway but I must have faith :p

Back
Top Bottom