• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Yep you are right on that. A youtube channel OC the X and ti to the same OC and the titan won every time as expected. In fact the titan even beat the ti hybrid which had a higher overclock. Titan all the way for 4k but under that res the ti is the better more cost effective option obviously.

Linky please:p

Associate
Would someone mind cutting the ******** out and tell me whether the titan x beats the fury x? I don't care for value for money, I would happily pay an extra £500 for a 1% improvement in performance. All I am after is the absolute best. Tx or fury x?

Will be run on custom water.

Soldato
I would happily pay an extra £500 for a 1% improvement in performance.

Why?

But, why?

No, seriously, why?

How very odd. Etc.

To answer your question. No benchmarks yet, so no one actually knows. The big '390x' thread is literally jizzing over with ridiculousness and no real facts at the moment.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Would someone mind cutting the ******** out and tell me whether the titan x beats the fury x? I don't care for value for money, I would happily pay an extra £500 for a 1% improvement in performance. All I am after is the absolute best. Tx or fury x?

Will be run on custom water.
No one knows for sure as there are no benchmarks for the fury x yet.

Associate
@africanos23

What fans speeds are you running on your sli setup out of interest and what temps are you getting?

If I remember correctly 68% fan speed in Witcher 3 which is one of the more intense games on the GPUs (in terms of heat) its around 79/73 or so @ 27c ambient with a heavyish OC.

Note : I changed my fans to new ones and they're rubbish compared to my older ones + I have added a dust-kit which causes the temps to go up another 2-3c.

With the old fans and no dust-kit drops around 3-4c.

Man of Honour
Fury is slower than TX. FuryX2 is faster ... no point AT ALL.

I guess for the sake of resale value, it's good that it is. But either way, I am not really bothered if it's faster, as overall my experience of gaming with Nvidia cards has been better than AMD over the past few years.

Soldato
ive noticed some titan x has dropped a few 20-30 pounds from the msi, gigabyte and i think the standard ecga one has dropped a little, unless im seeing things

Yeah they always drop a few months after launch, I doubt this is anything to do with new AMD cards but just the initial hike dying down.

OCUK have sold them for £799 before today..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom