Marvel Heroes

Associate
Always good to get another pet (don't get me wrong once I prestige everyone gets an Iron Buddy so I can tailor a pet to them but it's nice to have some unrestricted pets I can swap around a bit).

Associate
So anyone else having trouble with the pet achievement with Potted groot? I've had him out long enough on Rocket (and that's out not just slotted) to complete todays terminal and one shot shared and it's only regisrted little over 200 kills for the achievement.

Soldato
So anyone else having trouble with the pet achievement with Potted groot? I've had him out long enough on Rocket (and that's out not just slotted) to complete todays terminal and one shot shared and it's only regisrted little over 200 kills for the achievement.

Achievement counters are not incrementing at the moment. Relog and your progress will be visible.

Associate
Been a long time since I played it, tried to have a quick shot last night again to find all my points were returned.

Will have to sit down and work out a decent Storm build.

If I get back into it I will start to look at other characters.

Associate
Achievement counters are not incrementing at the moment. Relog and your progress will be visible.

Sorted.

After doing the same yesterday it appears I logged off in frustration at 1900 odd kills.

Quick bit of mid towning and it unlocks today.

Now just need to see about this free team up this week, supposedly it's Iron Man MK2 which if I remember my geekery right is either the gold version of the bit bulky silver one or the first red and gold one (Iron Man classic skin in game) different sources seem iffy on whether the gold one counts since it was essentially a sprayjob of the original armour, either way it's gonna feel a bit weird with the other team ups we have (unless they use the MCU MK2 armour which is what went on to be the original War Machine armour)

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the MK2 armor from the comics

7968433_f260.jpg

If it's the MK2 armor from the movies, then it will be the one that War Machine uses.

Associate
That's not the MK2, that's the original armour.

However that was my query, MK2 comics is either that one in it's short lived gold variant which only seems to count as an actual armour to some sources or the first red and gold one.

Soldato
Now just need to see about this free team up this week, supposedly it's Iron Man MK2 which if I remember my geekery right is either the gold version of the bit bulky silver one or the first red and gold one (Iron Man classic skin in game) different sources seem iffy on whether the gold one counts since it was essentially a sprayjob of the original armour, either way it's gonna feel a bit weird with the other team ups we have (unless they use the MCU MK2 armour which is what went on to be the original War Machine armour)

I'm pretty sure the MkII Iron Man armour is already in-game as a costume. I know Mark I and Marks III-VI are.

Associate
And to settle my argument with myself the MK2 armour team up is MCU Mark II. It's the first slimline silver armour with all the IM powers you'd expect (The one off is it's signature power so I expect to see a lot of them).

Soldato
And to settle my argument with myself the MK2 armour team up is MCU Mark II. It's the first slimline silver armour with all the IM powers you'd expect (The one off is it's signature power so I expect to see a lot of them).

Yup, the first sleek silver armor went to War Machine when Tony was done with it, I was right. ;)

Soldato
The Anniversary Event is now officially over and we're in Omega Week. If you have any Cake Slices left over, don't sell them - they will keep until next year.

I thought about using all my Odin boxes to grind out the Hero Unique achievements, but in the end I wasn't getting enough uniques from them so I took Scarlet Witch to cosmic 60 last night. Two down, eight to go for the first title. I don't see myself ever getting the title for 42 cosmic 60s. Two members of my SG have it now, and one of them has every hero at cosmic 60. The mind boggles.

Ant-Man is rumoured to be launched this week. War Machine and Kitty Pryde were meant to be a double header for August, but one of them - probably Kitty - has been bumped. Blade is still the Hallowe'en release.

The Sam Wilson, Captain America Team-Up is in the store now. I picked him up with Splinters but haven't had a chance to play him yet.

Soldato
Ant-Man is now on the TC for a launch alongside the movie. Pure physical hero, mostly melee, uses adamantium core. His signature is growing to 60 feet tall and stamping on people, his ultimate summons a tornado of ants. Synergies are Credit Find and +1 Strength, the latter being the best synergy in the entire roster for anyone who does more than 50% of their damage as Physical.

Soldato
Ant-Man will be released with today's patch. Default costume is Scott Lang, AP2 buyers will get Scott Lang Movie costume, and there will also be an Enhanced Hank Pym in the store. For a change, the Enhanced costume will be sold at the same price as a normal costume.

This week's event is Odin's Bounty. Next week we have been promised it will finally be ARMOR 2.0, which will be of interest as one of the new rewards is an Ultimate Upgrade Token.

Associate
Now's a hell of time to prestige or level up that character you hate but want the synergy for, yellow XP orbs appear to be broken and are giving huge amounts of XP.

Associate
Should note that's only apparently applying sub 60 zones (so most likely introduced by them half arsing their changes to storymode instead of waiting and doing it all in one), XP for lvl 60 toons is unaffected hence it being a perfect time to prestige or dust off a half leveled character.

Soldato
Now's a hell of time to prestige or level up that character you hate but want the synergy for, yellow XP orbs appear to be broken and are giving huge amounts of XP.

Yellow orbs have been disabled in Treasure Rooms and the other place where they were busted until the XP can be fixed. I suppose it's not unreasonable - I was getting something like 7m XP from a single Asgard treasure chest, and I wasn't buffed beyond an XP cup and full synergy. I wish I had buffed up - I have the full roster at 60, but I still need to max rank 19 more legendaries for the achievement.

E: I get cakes for logging in today and tomorrow. :D I'm still not going to get Doom's cloak, Man-Ape's Spear or a Nazi Coat out of the 2nd Anniversary Cake though. :(

Associate
So in a move more exciting than the film itself is likely to be, post patch we're getting a new achievement chain for clearing Cosmic Doom as a member of the Fantastic Four while teamed with the other members. Completing all 4 variations of this nets you a random costume box.

Time to dust off those crappy F4 members and finally get them to 60.

Soldato
Limbo 2.0 is also on the Test Centre. It's going to be an Ultron-style instance, initially available only as part of an event. Some of the achievements unsurprisingly require doing it with Magik as a Team-Up, so pick her up if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom