• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Man of Honour
OP
Kaapstad, how does EK know which slots your 4 fury x will populate on your motherboard?
Or the slots in some motherboards with same spacing? If I decided for 4 way, my cards wouldn't be evenly spaced, I think.
And all those 4 blocks probably cost as much as whole fury. I know my 3 sets of blocks will cost as much :D

EK don't know the spacing on my motherboard so it is down to the end user to make sure they use the correct bridge/fittings.:)

Soldato
Because Gibbo said there was hundreds when it came out and said loads more were en route. Now we can see there is just 7 left.

Ah I realised you talked about Fury, checked Gibbo recently posts rememebered Gibbo posted in Fury thread on 15 July said supply is very limited with half of stock sold in first day that was 150 sold then 3 weeks later with just 7 left probably sold around 6 cards a day between 16 July to 6 Aug.

Associate
EK don't know the spacing on my motherboard so it is down to the end user to make sure they use the correct bridge/fittings.:)

I checked out their website and I see that it is possible to get away without monolithic joint between cards. But either way, it should look awesome when it is in. ;)

Soldato
4x fury x watercooled special must be the best rig in the whole world.
elgant lines provided with the empty black lines in between allowing unprecedented magic to happen.

Associate
I have a question, do you think that fully overclocked i5 4670K / 4690K
would bottleneck 2 x fury x ? I ask because jayz says that his 3 titan x are bottlenecked by his 5960x

Back
Top Bottom