Soldato
OP
Food shopping done - Check
Car refuelled - Check
Chicken for lunch - Check
No plans this evening - Check

Let's do this! :D

:D

I went to get beer and Chinese takeaway after work, you know, the essentials :p Now I'm just patiently waiting!

Associate

I went to get beer and Chinese takeaway after work, you know, the essentials :p Now I'm just patiently waiting!

Same here, got all the essentials and a few beers for later :)

Be good to join the clan once i get high enough, im terribly slow at levelling but this season im giving it a solid push from the start!

Soldato
OP
If people are doing the Leoric's Crown make sure you do it at 20, if you do it before that you'll get a legendary but it'll be random item and not the Crown, you need to do it at 20+ to get the Crown.

Soldato
Started my first greater rift. I now know I am nowhwere near prepared.

I have noticed a yellow/biege bar and a purple one (progress)

I heard it was timed to 15 mins but I see no timer now the yellow bar is filled I just have to clear the minions and the bonus goal of the boss? Correct? I was running down the levels incase. There was a timer popped up on screen but both goals still remain.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

No joke that almost exactly the order of things i was thinking before GO live!

It so similar it frightninig lol :eek:

Home time now yay!! Also booked 2 weeks leave just to make sure i maximise the experience :D

Soldato
Started my first greater rift. I now know I am nowhwere near prepared.

I have noticed a yellow/biege bar and a purple one (progress)

I heard it was timed to 15 mins but I see no timer now the yellow bar is filled I just have to clear the minions and the bonus goal of the boss? Correct? I was running down the levels incase. There was a timer popped up on screen but both goals still remain.

It is 15 minutes, you can see the exact time left by doing a mouse over on the bar. Correct on the minions/monsters, but to grab the reward after beating down on the boss, you want to be 5 or so minutes up, or you're not going nail him before 15 is up.

If you fail on 15 essentially now you're just playing for the boss loot, the only way to level gems now is to complete on time.

There are far better guides to doing gr's than my simple explanation, look one up... if you want to go high up the numbers, you'll need to know all the tricks.

Back
Top Bottom