**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Caporegime
Nexus, just get it, you're gonna get it sooner rather than later so get it today and jump on tonight.

Seeing as you didn't buy a CPU/Mobo today due to the lack of bundle deals, you might as well Nex.

Try the Mexico trick during the day, will probably be easier as it is quieter.

#stayingstrong

:p

*facepalm*

I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes... Jeez... Should be ashamed :p

Preach brother Crispy!

It may be that I'm out of practice with FPSes on the PC, but I'm getting absolutely hammered in this game!
I've read somewhere that ADS does not grant an accuracy bonus. Is this true for the PC version too?

Nope, hip fire and spray all day long in this game :p

If you are using 1st POV as well then you are just putting yourself at a disadvantage too.

Associate
This is now shown when I start the game.

The Battle Of Jakku
Two new maps, one new mode - free for everyone
Prepare to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronted key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet. Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
Players who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront can fight the battle one week early starting on December 1st. All other players will get access to this free content on December 8th, 2015.

Two new maps, woohoo. Now takes the grand total to 6 :D

Associate
Well that escalated. Love that you caved Josh haha. At least you're enjoying it!

I unlocked personal shield as I logged off yesterday, looking forward to giving that a try :D

THE MOST ANNOYING UPGRADE. Pew pew pew, enemy down to 1mm of health - engages personal shield.

Not so bad on larger WA maps, but the smaller 6 v 6 maps like Droid Run or Cargo make this a strong upgrade.

Soldato
THE MOST ANNOYING UPGRADE. Pew pew pew, enemy down to 1mm of health - engages personal shield.

Not so bad on larger WA maps, but the smaller 6 v 6 maps like Droid Run or Cargo make this a strong upgrade.

Swings and roundabouts, in a rare 1v1 situation (where it is most annoying) it just resets the fight. He can't shoot through it so both your health regens to full.

Impact grenade is my hatred.

Permabanned
So how many maps were released with the game?

This is now shown when I start the game.

The Battle Of Jakku
Two new maps, one new mode - free for everyone
Prepare to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronted key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet. Taking place in the aftermath of the Rebel victory in the Battle of Endor, players will experience the events that created the massive, battle-scarred landscape of Jakku shown in Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
Players who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront can fight the battle one week early starting on December 1st. All other players will get access to this free content on December 8th, 2015.

Two new maps, woohoo. Now takes the grand total to 6 :D

wow this released with 4 maps then? pathetic

Man of Honour
Well that escalated. Love that you caved Josh haha. At least you're enjoying it!

Most pop it and run - I've had good success chasing them down and meleeing them.

Caporegime

Urgh.....

wow this released with 4 maps then? pathetic

Preach brother Twirly!

:D

EDIT:

On a more serious note, I will get the game but only when it comes down to £20, that's assuming it is still alive by then :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ohhhhh, make it £15 then I'll buy....

So £20 through one of them with quidco? Time to do some travelling....

Twirly don't, we tried to hold his hand through the mexico trick last night.

It was painful to see - he's too much of a pleb.

Shhhhhhh you scrub!!!!

I have used vpn before for bf 3 and 4 and premium :p

But it wouldn't work last night for me, still showed £50 despite me connecting successfully to a Mexico proxy....

Man of Honour
On my travels, I came across a good way of dealing with the heroes! :D

http://i.imgur.com/rm7gbFc.gifv

One of the first games I played of walker assault in the beta - saw Vader and Luke jumping at each other like the start of some epic battle and then an A-Wing or whatever came out of nowhere and splatted Vader in mid-air - some of the moments with the heros can be laugh out loud ridiculous sometimes.

Underboss
But it wouldn't work last night for me, still showed £50 despite me connecting successfully to a Mexico proxy....

There are loads and loads of guides around the interwebz for it.

You are just dense.

That looks like a great way of taking down a hero, and yeah Fett is OP, killed me 3 times in a row last night lol

Caporegime
One of the first games I played of walker assault in the beta - saw Vader and Luke jumping at each other like the start of some epic battle and then an A-Wing or whatever came out of nowhere and splatted Vader in mid-air - some of the moments with the heros can be laugh out loud ridiculous sometimes.

No doubt they can lead to funny moments especially when watching youtubers play as them :p But still, it just puzzles me why DICE add this to the infy focused modes, they should be kept to their own game mode imo, they can't be balanced without making them useless/boring to play. It's like the AA from bf 4 at release time except 10 times more powerful :p

There are loads and loads of guides around the interwebz for it.

You are just dense.

That looks like a great way of taking down a hero, and yeah Fett is OP, killed me 3 times in a row last night lol

I tried following some last night but none worked, could have just been hola though... would need to find a better vpn that doesn't require me to sign up.

Underboss
I use flyvpn, you dll the program use there free trial codes on the website, pick the country you want, buy it. Disconnect from VPN and then uninstal the vpn software.

Takes a little longer than Hola but it's worked every time I've tried it.

Man of Honour
No doubt they can lead to funny moments especially when watching youtubers play as them :p But still, it just puzzles me why DICE add this to the infy focused modes, they should be kept to their own game mode imo, they can't be balanced without making them useless/boring to play. It's like the AA from bf 4 at release time except 10 times more powerful :p

There are plenty of infantry modes without them as well i.e. blast. While they are very powerful unlike the AA you actually have to get into the fight even if you do have a fair degree of ability to deflect damage if you are semi competent - I think the only one I've really had problems with is Boba Fett as the good players can kill you with the wrist rocket from considerable distance combined with his high degree of mobility.

Caporegime
There are plenty of infantry modes without them as well i.e. blast. While they are very powerful unlike the AA you actually have to get into the fight even if you do have a fair degree of ability to deflect damage if you are semi competent - I think the only one I've really had problems with is Boba Fett as the good players can kill you with the wrist rocket from considerable distance combined with his high degree of mobility.

The only ones who look like they need to get up close and personal are the jedis/sith lords. With han & bobba you can do well just sitting at the back with those powerful guns of theirs.... saying that even up close they are deadly, watch anderzel's first SWBF video, he takes the fight to the enemy team spawn and just rekts them, shoot Han/Bobba in the back and they don't give a **** lol. By the looks of it, you would really have to be **** to not get at least get 20/30 kills with Han/Bobba as the only area where they should be easy to kill is when against several enemies from all angles. Haven't seen much of Leia but I imagine she would be pretty decent with that blaster of hers as well...

TBH, if they insist on having heroes in this game, I rather them just go all out and actually make them as powerful as their film counterparts, so the Emperor should wipe the floor with them all, instead he looks to be the most useless....

I use flyvpn, you dll the program use there free trial codes on the website, pick the country you want, buy it. Disconnect from VPN and then uninstal the vpn software.

Takes a little longer than Hola but it's worked every time I've tried it.

Will check flyvpn out later.

Back
Top Bottom