**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Man of Honour
Just played with a guy that was able to turn immunity on/off (not the bug that has been talked about) at will (which should never be possible client side) and instantly 1 hit kill using cheats :( and bragging about it :S

Soldato
You got what you deserved... you got sucked in by a marketing ploy. Sorry to be negative Nigel... but you have short memories (i.e. BF3, BF4 release taking a year to even be fixed, Hardline's poor uptake)

So... where do I buy this cheap? JK JK

Man of Honour
You got what you deserved... you got sucked in by a marketing ploy. Sorry to be negative Nigel... but you have short memories (i.e. BF3, BF4 release taking a year to even be fixed, Hardline's poor uptake)

So... where do I buy this cheap? JK JK

Yeah :( should have done more research before buying :( didn't realise quite how much of a Dice Stockholm project it was. I swore off EA games for years but decided to give BF4 beta a whirl and while it was a bit broken it wasn't any worse than most other game betas so I thought it would be all fixed up for retail... how wrong I was... the retail release was a ******* disgrace... but then albeit very late Dice LA put a lot of work into fixing up the game into a semi reasonable state so I bought SW:BF off the back of that...

Suffice to say I won't be buying another game produced by Dice Stockholm again...

Enough time wasted posting... must get back to playing battlefront...

Soldato
Yeah :( should have done more research before buying :( didn't realise quite how much of a Dice Stockholm project it was. I swore off EA games for years but decided to give BF4 beta a whirl and while it was a bit broken it wasn't any worse than most other game betas so I thought it would be all fixed up for retail... how wrong I was... the retail release was a ******* disgrace... but then albeit very late Dice LA put a lot of work into fixing up the game into a semi reasonable state so I bought SW:BF off the back of that...

Suffice to say I won't be buying another game produced by Dice Stockholm again...

I have bookmarked this post, Rroff ;)

Permabanned

I don't know why people bother saying this when they cave in and buy games anyway.

Man of Honour
I don't know why people bother saying this when they cave in and buy games anyway.

I don't generally cave in - swore off EA games for >7 years before putting a toe back in the water with BF4 beta and I kind of hoped with battlefront they'd build on the progress Dice LA made not go backwards... I won't be buying any future titles made by Dice Stockholm no matter what - I swore off Treyarch games after the shambles that was BlackOps 1 on release and haven't bought their games since despite being a big COD fanboy and haven't bought any COD games since MW3 as they are just taking the mick with those games now. Likewise swore off Eve Online (despite being heavily invested in it with years of multiple character training and £1000s spent) as the development of the game has turned into a shambles.

Soldato
I don't generally cave in - swore off EA games for >7 years before putting a toe back in the water with BF4 beta and I kind of hoped with battlefront they'd build on the progress Dice LA made not go backwards... I won't be buying any future titles made by Dice Stockholm no matter what - I swore off Treyarch games after the shambles that was BlackOps 1 on release and haven't bought their games since despite being a big COD fanboy and haven't bought any COD games since MW3 as they are just taking the mick with those games now. Likewise swore off Eve Online (despite being heavily invested in it with years of multiple character training and £1000s spent) as the development of the game has turned into a shambles.

After 2 years of talking about netcode issues with BF I thought you would have been the last of us to wade in!!!!

Man of Honour
After 2 years of talking about netcode issues with BF I thought you would have been the last of us to wade in!!!!

Typically the SWBF beta actually ran ok "netcode" wise - not perfect (sometimes it was blatantly lying about hits) but very playable and a ton better than BF4 or SWBF retail :(

Soldato
Hazard won the Discord bet that Josh and Nexus would fold by the end of the week. :D

Don't drag me into this one! :p

WAIT WAIT WAIT RIGHT THERE.....I SAID THEYD HAVE IT BY THE END OF THE WEEK WAY BEFORE HAZ :p

^See! ;)

Got jet pack last night weeeeeeeeeeee

The jet pack is almost essential on some maps or you just get farmed in an outdoors corridor

#stayingstrong

:p

^The force is weak with this one! :p

nice long session tomorrow night then Josh? Nexus will have it by then also ;)

Yarp I'll be there!

Warp speeders and phasers on stun, with bells on.

Pancakes

I'm up for a session this evening. :)
My internet was rubbish again last night so I played Fallout 4 instead.

Underboss
Yup I'll defo be on, need to sort out my settings and limit my frames etc etc

Have ebola man flu throat aids so might be on DC but muted, but will try.

Underboss
Seeing as you didn't buy a CPU/Mobo today due to the lack of bundle deals, you might as well Nex.

Try the Mexico trick during the day, will probably be easier as it is quieter.

Associate
It may be that I'm out of practice with FPSes on the PC, but I'm getting absolutely hammered in this game!
I've read somewhere that ADS does not grant an accuracy bonus. Is this true for the PC version too?

Back
Top Bottom