**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Caporegime
Thinking of requesting a refund already, some rounds can be fun but the majority are just full of people using homing missile/impact grenades, spawn system is a joke and heroes like Boba Fett you may as well just go afk against.

I can't see how this is going to be fun once everyone has the OP stuff with lowest cooldown upgrades, some stuff needs nerfing heavily.

Last edited:
Caporegime
hes not useless mate, he can call in a health pack immediately anytime on the battlefield.

Yup he needs the health pick up perk because otherwise he would be dead very quickly :p On a more serious note, I'm not keen on that, heroes should be limited and not be able to go for an entire match without dying, could you imagine if the m60 pickup on the community map project had unlimited ammo :eek:

But my point was compared to the other ones, he isn't as good and certainly not as good as what he "should" be, they have gone to all this effort to get the feel of star wars with regards to the graphics + sounds etc. but they haven't done a good with the heroes imo. Since their main priority was making this as close as possible to the star wars universe then they should go all out and forget about the balance (like they have done for most stuff tbh) or/and balance everything out.

Caporegime
Thinking of requesting a refund already, some rounds can be fun but the majority are just full of people using homing missile/impact grenades, spawn system is a joke and heroes like Boba Fett you may as well just go afk against.

I can't see how this is going to be fun once everyone has the OP stuff with lowest cooldown upgrades, some stuff needs nerfing heavily.

The games an utter joke, i cant recall in the last lot of years a game where one team will pretty much ALWAYS have people up 50\60 kills with a handful of deaths, and its generally 2/3 people on the one team while the other team is getting pumped harder than a prostitute on freebie night. A balanced game pretty much does not exist in this ****.

Man of Honour
TBH, if they insist on having heroes in this game, I rather them just go all out and actually make them as powerful as their film counterparts, so the Emperor should wipe the floor with them all, instead he looks to be the most useless....

I actually like playing as the Emperor (still powerful but a bit more of a challenge to play) though you need to work with your team/bodyguards a bit more as one of the powers is a bonus drop for your team. Something a bit hysterical about barrel rolling him into the middle of a bunch of enemy then wiping them all out with lightning combined with the quote quipping.

Caporegime
Nexus being DICE's ***** again? Thought you woulda learnt from BF-Hardon. Only a few more days an ya'll can give EA even more money to get more than 4 maps

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:cool:

Nope even with all this peer pressure and marketing talk from the ronku lot on here :D ;) :p If it weren't for other games keeping me busy, I probably would get it though....

Associate
No Nexus? So last night you didn't try via Hola to buy the game from Mexican Origin? If you weren't too dense to actually do it then you'd have the game you spanner :p the problem is you were using Hola, it didn't work for me either, hence why I used TunnelBear, that worked so that's why I told you to use it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No Nexus? So last night you didn't try via Hola to buy the game from Mexican Origin? If you weren't too dense to actually do it then you'd have the game you spanner :p

I did genuinely try and if everything worked, I would have been playing with you lot but it didn't and now the "hype" with Josh getting it too has worn off, I have come to my senses "again" lol, maybe last night was a sign from the powers that be telling me "no don't get it"?! :eek: :p

EDIT:

Yup installed tunnelbear then saw that you had to sign up for an account etc. so cba with that one :p

It's odd though as people are still posting on reddit about hola working for them.

Underboss
I did genuinely try and if everything worked, I would have been playing with you lot but it didn't and now the "hype" with Josh getting it too has worn off, I have come to my senses "again" lol, maybe last night was a sign from the powers that be telling me "no don't get it"?! :eek: :p

No last night was a sign of how much of an numpty you are. I think with the basic guides around I could get my 8 year old to do Mexican Origin.

Make a decision, either buy the game or don't.

It's a £25-£35 game and you are making out like it's a £300,000 re-mortgage.

You make everything into a drama.

Caporegime
No last night was a sign of how much of an numpty you are. I think with the basic guides around I could get my 8 year old to do Mexican Origin.

Make a decision, either buy the game or don't.

It's a £25-£35 game and you are making out like it's a £300,000 re-mortgage.

You make everything into a drama.

As I and chippy said, it was down to hola not working, so blame it, not me! :p

Money not the issue (well in some ways it is... 4 maps for £25-35 is a **** take, 8 maps, no problem), I am just a man of "strong" principles! ;)

If I didn't, then I wouldn't be the fabolous nexus-bot! :p

Associate
Nexus use flyvpn, I couldn't get Hola to work either.

Game is around £26, someone said yesterday he's played around 26 hours (so far, he's still playing ;) ) so game has cost him a nice easy £1 an hour to keep himself entertained. Depends on how much value you put on your time.

Underboss
Nexus use flyvpn, I couldn't get Hola to work either.

Game is around £26, someone said yesterday he's played around 26 hours (so far, he's still playing ;) ) so game has cost him a nice easy £1 an hour to keep himself entertained. Depends on how much value you put on your time.

I said FlyVPN, it works. Therefore Nexus won't use it, he would lose his moral high ground if he got the game.

Such a troll

Back
Top Bottom