Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Caporegime
Yes you can indeed. I'm on my third "new account" on very :)

Plus you can pay in 3 isntallaments interest free over 3 months with all accounts so £181.06 per month for that tv.

Associate
looking at Very, looks like you can get a further 20% off these prices on your first credit order?

Making that 55" 4K TV http://www.very.co.uk/samsung-ue55j...ultra-hd-freeviewnbsphd-led-tv/1600009666.prd only £543.20!

The 20% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer codes, and cannot be used on the following ranges: iPhones, audio, gaming, computers, projectors and tablets. Sale items, financial services products and delivery charges are also excluded from the offer.

Probably why I didn't get anything of my pair of Sonos 1's :mad:

Caporegime
Probably not everyone's first port of call but I've been using Very quite often lately. They do have some proper 'Black Friday' deals.

4K madness

Very

£60 off a £730 is considered a "proper" black friday deal?

maybe i shouldn't mention i paid £799 for my £1500 RRP tv a couple of years back which usually retailed for around £1200 in stores.

don't look at their inflated RRP, look at what other people are selling it for rainforest has that tv on sale for normally £60 more than very's black friday price.

Back
Top Bottom