** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Soldato
Hi there

We cannot believe our own success, yesterdays target smashed and this morning we come into work and have over 1000 orders to get packed and ship before 9am.

Sales are off a chart, many items have now sold out, AOC 25", Sapphire 390, OcUK 780's, DELL G-SYNC (I've put this back online at Black Friday price on Pre-Order as DELL promised me 200 more next week due to success of the deal). :)

That must mean more Haribos for customers then! :D

Associate
Any chance of some X99 or Z170 ITX Bundles? A 5820k, X99 ITX Mobo, DDR4, M.2 SSD bundle similar to the 8Pack Z170 bundle would be awesome.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi there

We cannot believe our own success, yesterdays target smashed and this morning we come into work and have over 1000 orders to get packed and ship before 9am.

Sales are off a chart, many items have now sold out, AOC 25", Sapphire 390, OcUK 780's, DELL G-SYNC (I've put this back online at Black Friday price on Pre-Order as DELL promised me 200 more next week due to success of the deal). :)

Great news Gibbo, and for me great prices.

Ordered the AOC 1440p last night, so hopefully was able to get one before it went oos :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Great news Gibbo, and for me great prices.

Ordered the AOC 1440p last night, so hopefully was able to get one before it went oos :)

We are speaking with AOC to try to get funding as we over-sold by 20 units they were so popular, hoping AOC do the right thing, as they are being sold at £20 below our cost. :eek:

Associate
Have to say pretty disappointed from a personal perspective never seems to be great deals on mobo or cpu's, always seems to be the same stuff discounted but either way there are savings to be had if you need a new chair or case any discount is better than a kick in the nads anyway.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm pretty happy. Getting the 8Pack approved Haswell-E Elite tier bundle, Corsair 750D and a new Super Flower PSU.

Loads of savings there. Although does stretch me quite thin for buying Christmas presents!

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm pretty happy. Getting the 8Pack approved Haswell-E Elite tier bundle, Corsair 750D and a new Super Flower PSU.

Loads of savings there. Although does stretch me quite thin for buying Christmas presents!

Your prime example, you've saved in the region of £400. :)

Can't please everyone, but nonetheless the deals were epic and we've had huge volumes so lots of people have bagged a deal.

If our deals were poor we'd not be doing around 1M in revenue per day, the facts speak for themselves. :)

Caporegime
Have to say pretty disappointed from a personal perspective never seems to be great deals on mobo or cpu's, always seems to be the same stuff discounted but either way there are savings to be had if you need a new chair or case any discount is better than a kick in the nads anyway.

Things with greater margins get greater discounts. CPUs are very low-margin items, and I think mobos are similar unless very old chipsets.

Back
Top Bottom