*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

Soldato
Bought g29 and then realized that I had no games to play with it, so bought this game. Played only few hours, first impressions is bit weird, GT5 and GT6 on PS3 is better for me. Probably I need few more days to get used to the game.
But there is few annoying bits in the game, like no drift, and if I put the car into drift, it's so hard to control it, GT5/6 was hard but here, it looks like the car just throttles to the full, though pedal isn't all the way down.
My god, how come I can't do a wheel spin with the first gear??? it's like having some kind of limiter, I call that BS, and it ruins my experience.

I think GT6 is going to be the way for me till GT7 is released.
You got your foot down on the clutch or something? Something is obviously going wrong either with what you're doing or maybe some settings in the game.

This game is more realistic than GT and drifting *will* be more difficult because it's not as forgiving. GT is very generous in terms of how much control you still have when sliding.

Associate
getting the hang of the game, and yes you need to be precise with pedals, as i'm using no assistances in the game. Harder than GT6, just have around 3hours of game time.
Nice Megane!

Caporegime
I've just downloaded this and I'm having a bash with a 360 controller. It's pretty twitchy... So far all I've done is some of the go-kart races and taken a Focus RS round the Nurburgring.

I'll have to practise a bit more to get the hang of this.

Soldato
I find the GoKarts to be the hardest to handle in the game. I personally prefer the Ginettas, FG1000 and Palmer JPLM cars as they are quite forgiving and good for getting to grips with the handling and learning the circuits.

Associate
did you ask this the other day?

I played a few days ago...and it was working well.
Although I don't MP.

Yes I did on a different thread as I couldn't find this thread.
When ever I go on MP there are no games apart from one every time which is nova racing team road America vintage stock car. Even this has no players and is a private lobby.

Associate
I have just bought F1 2015 ( luckily only for £1.50) and it does recognise my Cyborg 3D joystick, how about Project Cars, are there any problems in that area with this game
Thanks

Associate
I have just bought F1 2015 ( luckily only for £1.50) and it does recognise my Cyborg 3D joystick, how about Project Cars, are there any problems in that area with this game
Thanks[/QUOTE i spent £1.50 on this. Waste of money. This game is a pile of poop.

Associate
Just loaded this back up after not playing it for a few months. It runs worse than ever on my PC - I thought the AMD problems might have been fixed by now. Nope.

I get single figure FPS at the beginning of a race, with everything set to medium and any other things like AA are off. It will then go to 100+ FPS with only a few cars around. Time to uninstall and buy Assetto Corsa or Dirt Rally. Sigh.

Associate
Just loaded this back up after not playing it for a few months. It runs worse than ever on my PC - I thought the AMD problems might have been fixed by now. Nope.

I get single figure FPS at the beginning of a race, with everything set to medium and any other things like AA are off. It will then go to 100+ FPS with only a few cars around. Time to uninstall and buy Assetto Corsa or Dirt Rally. Sigh.

That's a bit odd, with my AMD setup, 8350 @ 4.5Ghz and my R9 290 1007/1250 I'm getting pretty much 60fps constantly with everything on ultra...start of the race is a bit low 30ish but apart from that performance for me now is the best it has ever been that's with any size grid of cars as well.

Back
Top Bottom