*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
3rd ban wave. More leaderboard runners gone and more SoS. You guys are so right the majority of the leaders are bloody cheats! I don't get why anyone would want to do that. They are lying to themselves. Personally I have gamed for years and never been seen why people would want the need to cheat. It would make the whole thing pointless.

Wudijo also confessed He a cheat. Same guy that was on the forums saying how outraged he was at SoS cheating and how Ze would never do that :rolleyes:

"There no point denying it.......good riddance. I know it doesn't make sense but I only wanted to be the best"

Last edited:
Soldato
I was actually watching his stream at the time as a DH in our clan was Rank 2 at that stage and they were having a bit of banter in chat.

As someone else said i love how its all so matter of fact for these guys when they get caught. Even Empyrian (ZE leader) came into his TS channel and was having a laugh with him about being caught. The clan always was the one who claimed to be clean, just goes to show how widespread this stuff is.

Would love to see the culling that an actual THUD ban would do. May kill the game also but at least ity would send a signal

Soldato
What you all rolled next season?

Think I'll start with Crusader, and then roll a Wizard when geared up a bit to spend my shards on it. DH was fun last season but hated the LON meta of running about with low health to do more damage, didn't gel with the playstyle at all.

Soldato
going monk again, group meta on PTR is Wiz, DH, WD, Barb but i fully expect monk will have a place in there much like this season.

Last season i made the mistake of picking a starting class to suit the group, this time im going for what i enjoy most :p

Associate
What you all rolled next season?

Think I'll start with Crusader, and then roll a Wizard when geared up a bit to spend my shards on it. DH was fun last season but hated the LON meta of running about with low health to do more damage, didn't gel with the playstyle at all.

Loved playing Crusader in Season 5 (only to Chapter 4 rewards mind). I'd played the class before on PS4 and probably my favourite class. If I take part in S6 it's as a Barbarian.

Soldato
3rd ban wave. More leaderboard runners gone and more SoS. You guys are so right the majority of the leaders are bloody cheats! I don't get why anyone would want to do that. They are lying to themselves. Personally I have gamed for years and never been seen why people would want the need to cheat. It would make the whole thing pointless.

its going to happen no matter what unless its live recorded.

Soldato
Not quite yet but soon. Season 6 is due to start on the 29 April. Season 5 ends on Friday.

Normally there are arm loads of new patch notes to signify tweaks and changes. I've yet to see anything significant. Is the new season going to be the same as the old?

Associate
its going to happen no matter what unless its live recorded.
It's never a bot that completes the GR (at least not a high-level one). Bots are used to farm keystones on lower difficulties while they're asleep. When they're able to play again, they go straight into GRs, where they get the maximum amount of XP for paragon levels. The main advantage of botting is never having to waste time farming keystones on the lower, less rewarding difficulties.

Associate
Is it that time already, new season soon, awesome. :)

Took a break and have been playing The Division, but to be honest that game feels like D3 Vanilla, really starting to lose its appeal. Hopefully it will get better, but for me it is back to Diablo for now. Roll on season 6.

Back
Top Bottom