**NEW CORSAIR ML MAGNETIC LEVITATION FANS**

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Smart looking fans with the all black. Video of them would be great, man! Specifically interested in the noise level.

Soldato
I have these hooked up to an old digital fan controller outside the case, can't seem to get them under 1100rpm even though it says it's at 5v, i will have to hook them up to the fan hub in my case, disable case fans and control from mobo.

Have to say even at 1100rpm they are not annoying at all and i'm picky about noise and run fans at 600rpm when possible.

I'll have to see how they sound inside a case.

Soldato
Yeah, i've had them down to 500rpm now to max but i'll hold judgement on them until i have four of them running in my case when i get around to switching.

They do sound really great to me though, no humming or ticking noises.

Soldato
First 4 have wrong descriptions dont they? 2,000 control range should be 1,600 shouldnt it?

They look damn nice!

Anyone got some of the old Scythe GT's they wouldn't mind comparing to these? I need some new fans.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Hi,

Looks like Corsair are struggling with certain ones to get them out before the ETA. I can see that other competitors are also struggling with the stock.

I will try and get an ETA but I fear that it will be next week.

Disappointing...was looking forward to getting these in time for my new upgrade.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Guys, Just a heads up that today is the last chance to get the fans at current price as they will be going up by an average of £3 a fan tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom