*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Associate
What's the point in having a reveal when Samsung every time just give up and release the details early anyway.

For the masses i guess, even though people will find out prior due to leaks.

Not uncommon behaviour, people on Reddit giving away info are likely Samsung reps or people who work in retailers that have been briefed so they're ready for the launch and release.

New VR looks to be simply a type c version with a wider field of view
http://www.nowhereelse.fr/galaxy-note7-prix-date-sortie-fiche-technique-photo-officiel-114911/

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I'm deeply disappointed. like you said its basically a S7 Edge...Why would you want to spend so much when you can just get that instead. I was at least expecting a faster CPU and 6GB of ram and bigger battery considering there's phones in the £300-£400 range that will have 6GB. An iris scanner that sounds like it wont work very well in so many different conditions and If you have glasses lol.
Think I'm going to wait for something else.

Soldato
Yeah I'm deeply disappointed. like you said its basically a S7 Edge...Why would you want to spend so much when you can just get that instead. I was at least expecting a faster CPU and 6GB of ram and bigger battery considering there's phones in the £300-£400 range that will have 6GB. An iris scanner that sounds like it wont work very well in so many different conditions and If you have glasses lol.
Think I'm going to wait for something else.

Yep. Hit nail on the head.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No doubt many will get it, by probably for the wrong reasons that they'll tell everyone about. Such as because it has a stylus (yet only use it once every blue moon), or that it has USB-C, so transferring stuff is super quick... Even though Wireless .ac is also super quick and most people don't often plug in a USB cable to ttabsfer data anyway these days.

I know this as I went through the same with previous Notes:p

Not gonna fool me twice.

On the whole it would be a silly waste of an extra £200.

Soldato
So I have been waiting near enough 3 years for an upgrade from my Note 3 and it doesn't really feel like one based on the leaks. Disappointed now :( What to do with all those cheap cases I ordered from the rainforest?

Also, what are other N3 peeps upgrading to this year, I assume some of you will give this a miss? Will you bother upgrading? I have just flashed the S7Edge/Note5 UX port and it runs pretty good...

Associate
So I have been waiting near enough 3 years for an upgrade from my Note 3 and it doesn't really feel like one based on the leaks. Disappointed now :( What to do with all those cheap cases I ordered from the rainforest?

Also, what are other N3 peeps upgrading to this year, I assume some of you will give this a miss? Will you bother upgrading? I have just flashed the S7Edge/Note5 UX port and it runs pretty good...

I'm a Note 3 user looking for a new phone.

I was set on the Note 7 but I'm not at all fussed with it now.

Currently floating between a Oneplus 3, ZTE Axon 7 or waiting to see what September brings with the new Nexus.

Soldato

Probably end up with the Note 7 as I like the Spen and use it a lot.
Tried couple of note 5 roms on my N3 but can never get my Gear S2 classic to stay connected for long(set permissions sart on boot etc) So rolled back to 5.1

Soldato
Note 4 here. Contract runs out in October. I was planning on getting the Note 7 but after the information so far I feel that I might just wait another year now or wait to see what other companies bring out this year.

Back
Top Bottom